IGNORED

The Apprentice - Wed BBC1 9pm

Hexx

It doesn't say "top 10".

I can see the chickens (one per pizza wasn't it?)...the calenders....(I'm assuming when they did cats for a childrens charity)...the trampoline? Funny...but not really a bad decision/fuck up.

I was hoping for fucks up, not "funniest moments" clip show.

(I'd forgotten Simon won last year :unsure:)

But, but, the telly told me it was a top 10. Ah well, it'll still be worth a giggle.

I dont usually watch this, but I caught a fair chunk of lasts nights. And already I dont like Jenny. Good managers should show leadeship and steer people in the right direction, and she doesnt, she just bitches and bullys to get what she wants. She doesnt give anyone a chance to say anything without being told to shut up. Surely her being in sales knows that listening skills are more important than talking non stop? Aggressive cow, I dont like her. I think I might get hooked on this.

Jenny was crap, totally awful. The girls in general were really embarresing last night. The weak blonde was equally useless, Im very surprised Alan chose Shazia in the light of the awful attitude of Jenny and the incompetance of the blonde. Raith in the Ritz was great, he totally belongs there.

Ive only watched the this and the last series, but that guy putting together the trampoline, looking like hes masterbating, live on the shopping channel was absolute comedy gold :unsure: I think he went on to win it didnt he.

Bit of a swizz, really. The only reason she went is because the other two will cause conflict in future shows :)

well, maybe, but her decision to go back to the house, however well intentioned, basically fucked them over, with a fine to show for it. if it weren't for that, Jenny would have been off the show like a shot. she was less like a PM and more like a shitty parent. She'll get hers.

This worst decision programme is really a lollercopter of the greatest magnitude.

However it is being spoilt by the presence of the horrendous cunt Vanessa Feltz, is there a more odious person alive? I bet even her kids would be glad to see her dead.

Rory was bad...but a worst decision? I think not

Choosing his ridiculous Pooch Pouch, or whatever he called it, was an utterly mental decision. Loved Tre's comment. "Is it really wise in the current climate to dress like a terrorist?"

Simon looked like he was about to burst into tears remembering that trampoline incident.

But the £50 fine is not what lost them the challenge so even if she did stay and there was no mix up with the laundry they still would have lost. Out of all the people in the boardroom she was the least at fault.

well, yes, and no, but it was the most visible 'bad' thing. I have no idea if Alan et al get to see the footage, but I don't doubt that if they had, they would have got rid of Jenny. she was a fucking TERRIBLE project manager, and I would have probably lamped her if she'd tried any of that on me.

You can't really say that she didn't deserve to get fired just because the gap was greater than the loss she was personally responsible for. You can't always pin the blame exclusively on one person. What was the win-lose difference, about £150? So, random example, if Jenny, Lucinda, Sara and Jennifer each lost the team £25 and Shazia lost them £50 then obviously she should go.

You can't really say that she didn't deserve to get fired just because the gap was greater than the loss she was personally responsible for. You can't always pin the blame exclusively on one person. What was the win-lose difference, about £150? So, random example, if Jenny, Lucinda, Sara and Jennifer each lost the team £25 and Shazia lost them £50 then obviously she should go.

Actually in all probablity she didn't make the mistake when you think about. The clothing got mixed up not mislabelled, and from what I viewed the girls where using one industrial machine per persons washing (which in itself is madness). This means the clothing was mixed up either when the others had a mad last minute get the washing out the machines moment and started arguing with each other, or when the ironing was being done in the house.

Shazia lost out because she wasn't smart enough to defend herself and let herself be dragged in to some petty bitching with Jenny, who was blatently trying to dig herself out a hole (see the she lies speech).

I'd have liked it more it we hadn't the contestants STILL trying to defend.justify themselves, I think Simon was the only one who put his hands up and said "Yeah. Whoops. My bad."

Yeah - I was getting quite annoyed by this too. Just goes to show what idiots they really are - even having had time to contemplate their decision making under duress they still can't admit when they've screwed up, even in a show with such a light-hearted format. I think the worst decision was the one taken to make those boring worthless metaphor cards over the robot. The most face-gratingingly person is still Katie though, god what an irritating bitch!

The thing that really pissed me off about the women was asking for tips, how unprofessional and just shit to put people on the spot like that before you even considor the missing gear.

As a customer, I'd find it bloody annoying. In their position, though, frankly I'd consider it fair game.

The 'worst decisions' programme last night was a little bit too intense for my liking, I was cringing all over the place. Damn funny, though. Adam's comments on the programme were hilarious, I loved the fact that he wasn't afraid to have a right go at the other contestants.

the black woman seems to do nothing but attach herself to the pm like a limpet and toady away all day long. she pretty much looks after herself, and seems to be the type who ets away with doing fuck all becasue she is pretty

and as for the only gay in the village, i dislike him, he just doesnt seem to do anything except for cast blame or take credit.

edit :retyped with normal hands now instead of hungover cripple fingers