IGNORED

The Apprentice - Wed BBC1 9pm

Hexx

Lucinda's too soft. Look how shocked/upset she was that Lindi went - but Lindi/Jen were the right calls! :)

Still...can't believe gob-shites teams won though.

"I'm in shock how Sir Alan could miss how special I am"

GAH!

I think Lucinda blatantly doesn't belong on the show - she's too thin-skinned and frankly I can't help but want to give her a hug.

she doesn't play games, and is absolutely honest, which is why she called Helene out on her assessment of Jennifer. Which is fair play, but not something that Helene's going to admit, and will violently protest in order to get people on her side.

My love for Lee lept today. He was so happy to make decent ice cream, and to get the sale.

He also stood up and said "Fair play, Lucinda was awesome" and called out Jenny for backstabbing as soon as the BR started.

My love for Lee lept today. He was so happy to make decent ice cream, and to get the sale.

He also stood up and said "Fair play, Lucinda was awesome" and called out Jenny for backstabbing as soon as the BR started.

I think there's something about Lee makes him come across as a tosser even though he hasn't actually done anything to deserve it.

I still can't believe Lucinda's team lost to be honest.

(I'm not meaning to deman halo here, or say he/she is sterotyping :))

I initially thought the same. I think he's got the look/manner of an arrogant "rude boy", but he seems to be nicer underneath.

The fact he's kinda hot helps :(

Absolutely agree. He seems very ok - can see him rubbing people up the wrong way when he's manager though.

Can't believe that fat gobby mong won.

I forgot the most evil thing ever - we had to see Kevin topless!

(Seriously how long did they all take to get ready to meet SirA first thing in the morning while he's waiting downstairs!...And where did Nick/Margaret come from? Do they keep them in the cupboard at the house?)