rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Jasberfloob

Muk - The Rogues Gallery

Probably feels safer with a tree around. I always sidle up to trees now when I'm out drinking, it's good to know they've got your back. Any bad shit starts going down and BAM 3 HOTs on you in a matter of seconds. Trees FTW!

Probably feels safer with a tree around. I always sidle up to trees now when I'm out drinking, it's good to know they've got your back. Any bad shit starts going down and BAM 3 HOTs on you in a matter of seconds. Trees FTW!

Nail > head.

Guest Jennifer

Hello Peeps,

I just joined the guild, and My character is Rubyz (Ravenholdt - Horde), I r a Hot Bloodelf Priest, also can be rented out for other services.

Anywho so i thought i introduce myself with a picture of me rather sozzled!

I am the Brunette and the other girl is my friend Anna <3

Anywho thats my bit done!

post-14614-1212775903_thumb.jpg

Guest Jennifer
Hello Peeps,

I just joined the guild, and My character is Rubyz (Ravenholdt - Horde), I r a Hot Bloodelf Priest, also can be rented out for other services.

Anywho so i thought i introduce myself with a picture of me rather sozzled!

I am the Brunette and the other girl is my friend Anna <3

Anywho thats my bit done!

For Deefs Benefit, some more angles!

post-14614-1212785757_thumb.jpg

post-14614-1212785707_thumb.jpg

post-14614-1212775903_thumb.jpg

Is the Dark Portal just out of shot?

Funny you say that, the number of photos I have from that trip that look like WoW locations is unreal. Thousand Needles (Bryce Canyon), Desolace (Death Valley), Blasted Lands (Canyonlands) etc etc. I'd be surprised if Blizzard's artists didn't draw a lot of inspiration from the US's National Parks.

thats because all who do see if face are turned to stone!!

true story

but yeah mot, cham, fneeb, errrrm who else is there..... Johnny has but his avatar, errrrm.... i dont know, i dont actualy read these threads and play attention to whos in the guild i just come sleep and loot.. i dont care :blink:

:(

So wait a second. He's a weirdo, who you never invited and he's in your house. Why didn't you all rush him, stab him and then kick him out?

Just a thought.

Well Paul said something similar

He's my next door neighbour, and Lizzi in her infinate wisdom invited him round... I walked into the room and there he was, weird o Dan,

He sang so badly it made Tom look like a singing God

He played guitar so badly he made us all look pro

he smelt weed and we all rolf, was most funniest thing I have saw with a person and weed... really, funniest thing ever

:(