A Totally Awesome Mix You Should Download

Nate Dogg III

Loved it too but is there a bit in the middle that sounds like someone pre mixing the next record in?? there was a bit that was horrible and put me off ;)

Yeah I know the bit you mean...saying that after a few months of listening to it I've gotten quite used to it, but on the first few listens it did totally grate on me.

The second half is incredible you mad, mad man. The best song is still the "sometimes he'd hit her" one. Amazing.

"I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content..." sounds amazing, especially the 'finally understand" loop. Anyone know what its taken from?

32m40sec

Anyone recommend any similar mixes out there? To throw one into the pot I'll suggest: Solid Steel Podcast #57 Wesley Barr (which is a freebie on itunes). It's move your Ninja Wax than electronica but I listening to it just as much as Kilchurn Sessions :)

Hey people. Glad the mix is still doing the rounds. Part II of Kilchurn Session was broadcast on Proton Radio last night. I will have it uploaded and ready for you guys to download it soon.

Could someone please give me the exact time of where you think this pre mixing is. Nothing is ripped from any sets :lol: The tracks are all taken direct from full quality singles and Im wondering if its something Ive done.

Cheers

todos

"I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content..." sounds amazing, especially the 'finally understand" loop. Anyone know what its taken from?

32m40sec

Anyone recommend any similar mixes out there? To throw one into the pot I'll suggest: Solid Steel Podcast #57 Wesley Barr (which is a freebie on itunes). It's move your Ninja Wax than electronica but I listening to it just as much as Kilchurn Sessions :lol:

Thats the rant from one of the guys in the mental hospital in the film 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest'. The scene where they are all sat together in a group meeting.

Thats the rant from one of the guys in the mental hospital in the film 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest'. The scene where they are all sat together in a group meeting.

Never seen OFOTKN...shocking I know :lol:

Get vol. 2 uploaded STAT!!!

Yeah you dont need to worry about that Johnny and the rest. Im uploading part 2 tonight onto boombox so I will fire the link over as soon as it is uploaded. The only way you could have listened to it on proton for free is when it was streamed 'live'. There after, you have to register to listen back to mixes.

Yeah you dont need to worry about that Johnny and the rest. Im uploading part 2 tonight onto boombox so I will fire the link over as soon as it is uploaded. The only way you could have listened to it on proton for free is when it was streamed 'live'. There after, you have to register to listen back to mixes.

Will it be done tonight?

Can't wait!!!

Ha Ha. No I havent Nate. Ive done the ftp of the mix, tracklisting and artwork to the site thats going to host it. Im just waiting on them to sort it all out now. Please be patient. Heres the tracklist if your interested.

Sigur Ros - 'Takk'

Burial - 'Etched Headplate'

Nathan Fake - 'Falmer'

Koma & Bones - 'Pusherman' / Boards Of Canada - 'Opening The Mouth'

The Stone Roses - 'She Bangs The Drums' (Elephant Remix) Edit

Boards Of Canada - 'You Could Feel The Sky' / Jamie Jones - 'Panic' Edit

Kenneth Bager - 'Fragment Eleven' (Part 2)

Paul Kalkbrenner - 'Altes Kamuffel' Edit

Henrik Schwarz - 'Walk Music' Edit / Partial Arts - 'Trauermusik'

Ailo - 'Inner Chill'

Studio - 'West Side' (Part 1)

Nathan Fake - 'Bumblechord' Edit

Shiloh - 'Bleed'

Boards Of Canada - 'Trails' Edit

The Last Atlant - 'Twin Of The Sun'

Williams - 'Love On A Real Train'

Boards Of Canada - 'Opener' (Helios Remix)

Phil Hartnoll - 'Lie Down'

Unit 21 - 'Recommand' (U21 Re-Run)

In Flagranti - 'Additional Alpha Blocker'

In Flagranti - Effective Placebo Affect'

51 Days - 'Paper Moon' / Martin Buttrich - 'What Is Your Name' Edit

Black Devil Disco Club - 'I Regret The Flower Power' (Fragments Of Fear) With Quiet Village

Banco De Gaia - '887' (Structure)

Leftfield - 'Fanfare Of Life'

Aphex Twin - 'Lichen'

Aphex Twin - 'Lichen' (1136 Mix)

Ha Ha. No I havent Nate. Ive done the ftp of the mix, tracklisting and artwork to the site thats going to host it. Im just waiting on them to sort it all out now. Please be patient. Heres the tracklist if your interested.

Sigur Ros - 'Takk'

Nathan Fake - 'Falmer'

Ailo - 'Inner Chill'

Shiloh - 'Bleed'

Boards Of Canada - 'Trails' Edit

Black Devil Disco Club - 'I Regret The Flower Power' (Fragments Of Fear) With Quiet Village

Aphex Twin - 'Lichen'

Oh my god, for the love of god please post the link here.

I need this for my us journey to work in an hour!

Im as frustrated as you guys believe me!! I uploaded it over 24hrs ago now and its still not appeared on the site. Theyre usually pretty quick at getting the mixes and hosting so I cant see it being much longer. Really sorry for the delay. The followup is 2hrs long so as you can imagine the file size is rather big for file transfer, just need these guys to pull their thumb out!

Thanks for the comments Pikkewyn. Glad you enjoyed.

Ive given up on them so Ive stuck it on sendspace. Dont know how long that will last for but it should see you lot through until the main host is sorted. Feedback much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy :ph34r:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wc3mw9

todos - Kilchurn Session II

Sigur Ros - 'Takk'

Nathan Fake - 'Falmer'

Ailo - 'Inner Chill'

Shiloh - 'Bleed' / Boards Of Canada - 'Trails' Edit

Aphex Twin - 'Lichen'

Ive given up on them so Ive stuck it on sendspace. Dont know how long that will last for but it should see you lot through until the main host is sorted. Feedback much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy :ph34r:

Cheers mate. I really appreciate this :D Downloading now....

Funny you should say that actually. Proton have offered me my own monthly show (The Kilchurn Sessions) and I need to submit a logo or graphic of some sort and I doubt id be any good myself. I was thinking of something along the lines of the tree that was used for the artwork to part 1. Maybe make it more graphic than actual photograph. (But not like the timberland logo!)

I see Mr Lavelle has an influence, kinda ties in with the Bape logo you have. I used to follow the bathing ape all the time about 6 years ago.

Jesus.... Takk with 'ground control' dialogue is just sublime.

He He. Theres a couple of those running throughout the mix. I tried to steer away from the movie quotes this time although theres 1 or 2. The radio transmissions are from a catalogue of WW2 etc radio interceptions. Its called the conet project. Great for adding some atmosphere!

Funny you should say that actually. Proton have offered me my own monthly show (The Kilchurn Sessions) and I need to submit a logo or graphic of some sort and I doubt id be any good myself. I was thinking of something along the lines of the tree that was used for the artwork to part 1. Maybe make it more graphic than actual photograph. (But not like the timberland logo!)

I see Mr Lavelle has an influence, kinda ties in with the Bape logo you have. I used to follow the bathing ape all the time about 6 years ago.

K' I'll have a fanny about when I have a spare moment from work :ph34r: Yeah the avatar on here is a copy of a Bape remix by Terrtag.