rllmuk
Rex Grossman

Rugby thread (6 Nations, Heineken Cup etc)

Thank fuck for that. Sort of. I mean, he did very well with Ireland for a while, but I think he'd got them as far as he could, and it's clear that he'd sort of lost the confidence of the players a bit. So I think a change is needed. Not sure who they're going to replace him with though. Hopefully not Steve Staunton anyway.

Thank fuck for that. Sort of. I mean, he did very well with Ireland for a while, but I think he'd got them as far as he could, and it's clear that he'd sort of lost the confidence of the players a bit. So I think a change is needed. Not sure who they're going to replace him with though. Hopefully not Steve Staunton anyway.

Tempt Gatland back.

At home having a drink watching that, in the last 7 minutes I've made my son cry and lost my voice from shouting so loud, wow what a finish I really feel for Scotland because they are having the same punishment now as we did last week against England.

I can't believe they threw that win away, all they had to do for the last 10 minutes was pick up and drive with the numbers behind them and keep the ball in our half. Absolutely shocked at that result really as we should have lost that but anyway on to the next game with Ireland to win 21-17.

Two sin binnings, you useless motherfuckers! Epic game but jesus are we that scared of winning? Cunts.

The fouls were utterly moronic as well. The referee warned them a number of times that someone would get sent off. I don;t understand why some players just don't thick about what they are doing. It's like forwards getting "White line fever" so stupid.

Having said that one of my pet hates is time wasting by droping scrums and scotland did about 5 minutes worth of it with ten minutes to go.