IGNORED

Breaking Bad

futureshock

Oh man, it was brilliant how he noticed what the other guy was up to in that store and the way he talked down to him. I like this new more intense Walter. It's been hinting at it for a while and I think they are only going to ramp it up. Could the 2 dead bodies be his wife and her new guy?

Loved this episode.

Lots of humour "four years ago" and the whole thing seemed to be about Walt deciding what to do, sell up and quit or continue with gusto. He seemed fully resolved by the end. Skyler's face at breakfast when Walt was in full derotting mode was hilarious. Nice contrast between Jessie and Walt, and the end :)

Anyone know if this will get a BD release?

shot0027.th.png shot00312.th.png shot00302.th.png shot00292.th.png

shot00282.th.png vlcsnap786976.th.png vlcsnap790107.th.png vlcsnap791100.th.png

Does anyone listed to the Breaking Bad podcasts? I've been downloading them all every week when they come out but I only started listening to them this morning. I've listened to all 9 in the space of 4 hours. B) They're really good. You learn lots of little things about the episodes. Such as....the episode 2 weeks ago, the one where they got stranded in the desert, they wrote that with the intention of it being cheap to film so that they'd have more money for the final few episodes, but it ended up being the most expensive and longest episode since the pilot. They cut 20 minutes from it to fit in AMC's schedule. It'll be unedited on the DVD. I also learned that they're only allowed to use one usage of the word 'Fuck' per season now, and that was used up in episode 6. Danny Trejo had to reshoot his scenes multiple times because he couldn't stop swearing. And Jesse's "Robot" line from last week was completely ad-libbed by Aaron Paul. :angry: He was supposed to just say 'what?'

The things you learn....

I think the podcast for Sundays episode is due either today or tomorrow. They're well worth checking out.

Does anyone listed to the Breaking Bad podcasts?

I think the podcast for Sundays episode is due either today or tomorrow. They're well worth checking out.

Where do you get these from?

Do they keep a back catalogue?

Right, I've decided to watch this show. Got the first two episodes downloaded, and I might hit a mini-binge on them after work tomorrow. I've heard nowt but good about it, so I'd better now be disappointed, you hear me?

Right, I've decided to watch this show. Got the first two episodes downloaded, and I might hit a mini-binge on them after work tomorrow. I've heard nowt but good about it, so I'd better now be disappointed, you hear me?

You won't be