rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
futureshock

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul still exist, and will continue to do so. Rouge 1 didn't tarnish A New Hope, no matter how shit it was.

The Simpsons has continued over 20 years since it was amazing. Seasons 1-8 are still the best of the best.

• Upvote 2

Jesse is the about the last character I'm interested in seeing a film about, he had literally no character development through the whole of BB. Bring Hank back and make a film about his rocks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Thwomp said:

Jesse is the about the last character I'm interested in seeing a film about, he had literally no character development through the whole of BB. Bring Hank back and make a film about his rocks.

Did we watch the same programme?

• Upvote 8

14 hours ago, Thwomp said:

Hank'll be in it surely. Jesse 100% developed as he got older. The first time you see him, he's jumping out of a window semi-naked after banging some house wife and then meets up with Walt and he changes from a teenage idiot into a tortured soul. He goes from comic relief to tragic hero. 

• Upvote 1

Watching Breaking Bad again made me realise how all over the place Jesse's character is. He essentially goes from recovery to full mental breakdown to recovery to full mental breakdown to propel the plot and create tension.

He is the lynchpin to everything Walt does series 3 onwards and while it's not *badly* handled it stands out and makes his character feel cheaper. It'll be interesting to see how he develops in the movie.

They should just get on with it and do ‘Mike - The Cop Years!’, that’s all anyone wants to see really.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ZOK said:

They should just get on with it and do ‘Mike - The Cop Years!’, that’s all anyone wants to see really.

Badger Badger Badger Badger and Magic Mushrooms!

• Upvote 3

I would totally watch a show that was Badger & Skinny Pete being like Jay & Silent Bob but doing crook things.

1 hour ago, ZOK said:

I would totally watch a show that was Badger & Skinny Pete being like Jay & Silent Bob but doing crook things.

Badger was brilliant. His voice is amazing and I know so many people from my drug ravaged youth who are exactly like him. 

On my first re-watch since transmission and somehow I completely forgot about Badger's Star Trek script:

Also, from a few episodes later:

I put a bug in the tall kid's mom's place.  For three hours straight all he kept talking about was something called Babylon 5.

• Upvote 3

On 31/08/2019 at 23:25, DeciderVT said:

On my first re-watch since transmission and somehow I completely forgot about Badger's Star Trek script:

Also, from a few episodes later:

The zombie game discussion is my favourite.

On 29/08/2019 at 17:53, Thwomp said:

Jesus Christ Thwomp they're not rocks they're minerals. 

• Upvote 6