rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
futureshock

Breaking Bad

12 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

First The Big Lebowski and now this...fuck adverts!

In fairness, it’s their own product and it isn’t them tying it to BB, but fans making assumptions. 

2 hours ago, Stigweard said:

Is it really for an advert/product? Fuck sake.

The only source for that was a one line comment from Anna Gunn on the One Show when asked about the tweets. There's literally nothing else out there about them releasing their own tequila, and until they do their big reveal, I'm going to keep hoping otherwise. :) 

9 hours ago, Shoes said:

Looking forward to the Breaking Bad cinematic universe.

It's already here. Ever wonder how underground meth labs get built? Wonder no more.

As much as I like Breaking Bad and its superior spin off, the utter refusal by its creators to put even a little bit of breakdancing in continues to mystify.

• Upvote 1

I had a great idea for a Breaking Bad movie years ago. It follows Jesse Pinkman leading a new life, he has a family now but they know nothing about his secret past and this guilt has made him go a bit loopy, so much so that he has an imaginary friend who only he sees, Walter White, who gives him daily advice about not only staying low but life advice too.

Like when Jesse gets annoyed at his 4 year old son being naughty you suddenly see Walter, "Hey, just wait until he's a teenager. That's when the fun begins."

There will also be nice moments of reminiscing like Jesse is running a bath for his son and Walter is like "I can't believe that time when you melted a bathtub. Remember that? I tried to explain but you were having none of it! That took HOURS to mop!" 

Stuff like that  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Empathy 1

3 hours ago, ZOK said:

As much as I like Breaking Bad and its superior spin off, the utter refusal by its creators to put even a little bit of breakdancing in continues to mystify.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, neoELITE said:

:omg:

Wow. El Camino means "The Way" in Spanish. I assumed it was a place. It'll be weird watching this without Fring and Walter

I'm going all in on him not being dead

No way, he'll be in here as a cameo like a dream sequence or flashback, perhaps Jesse explaining things that happened before he died or something. There is no way they will mention he's alive as that would indicate a return of the series, something I'm convinced Vince Gilligan would never ever do. 

1 hour ago, neoELITE said:

:omg:

Wow. El Camino means "The Way" in Spanish. I assumed it was a place. It'll be weird watching this without Fring and Walter. 

It’s also a popular old American car, this is gonna be a road trip movie with Walt and Jessie :hat:

12 hours ago, Capwn said:

No way, he'll be in here as a cameo like a dream sequence or flashback, perhaps Jesse explaining things that happened before he died or something. There is no way they will mention he's alive as that would indicate a return of the series, something I'm convinced Vince Gilligan would never ever do. 

Would it? Not if they were just doing spin off films.

Not wanting to be negative, but Breaking Bad was the best TV show.  Better Call Saul has been great as well, although if they don't make another series soon it risks being an unfinished tale on the scale of Shenmue.  But every new thing that gets made risks making a wrong turn and could easily tarnish the memory of such a great show.  Look at Star Wars.  

Breaking Bad set the bar, so this new film has everyone's expectations way up there.  It better be good.  Personally I wish they would leave it alone and let us keep the memory of perfection untarnished.