Breaking Bad

futureshock

I can't find the link right now but I read yesterday that AMC are considering a Saul spinoff. No word on whether it would be a prequelor sequel to BB but it's apparently something that they - and Gilligan - are serious about.

I love Saul as much as anyone but I don't think I'd want a whole series dedicated to him.

That sounds awful. Saul only works so well since he is limited to only a small amount of screentime in a just a few places (mainly his office).

Lost was always shit.

Gilligan can do whatever he wants. I BELIEVE

Gilligan was a writer on The X-Files, which did exactly what Lost did. Once proved popular, the TV networks milk it for ever, until no-one gives a shit any more.

Breaking Bad was quite a low profile show on AMC until it became popular and suprised many. The fact that the station has had to resort to crazy levels of product placement and splitting of the final series in order to afford to make it is exactly what's working in their favour now when the writers refuse to keep it going indefinitely.

Breaking Bad was quite a low profile show on AMC until it became popular and suprised many. The fact that the station has had to resort to crazy levels of product placement and splitting of the final series in order to afford to make it is exactly what's working in their favour now when the writers refuse to keep it going indefinitely.

Really?

The Rage product placement was the worst, even to the point where it was just convienlty propped up at the right angle on his shelf just behind his head one time. Also it's not a light gun game is it, that was odd. Doesn't really bother me though.

Also more on Hank Watch, he's in Starship Troppers too.