rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Dude Ranch

Masterchef

Been catching up on these over the last few days and am really enjoying Wareing as judge - I really like his enthusiasm, his shear joy when somebody describes a meal he likes the sound of, his encouragement and the fact that he's never been nasty.

I don't mind Greg, either. Though those looks he shares with Monica in the skills test really wind me up.

Your man Richard was much better than the two last night. Shame he went.

Wareing is good, the pro-kitchen bits have always been filler.

Best thing about the head to heads is no Greg.

Back on Tuesday.

Openly weeping with joy at the prospect.

post-24691-0-96253100-1425725703.jpg

Bonus points if anyone is gauche enough to keep using samphire, last year's go to trendy product.

those historical meals are always embarrassing and just strike me as a chance for the producers to invite their mates along for a feed, either that or they qualify for some bbc target about historical programming

no arguing with who went home, it always a shame when somebody who hasn't made a mistake goes home but he 'messed up' both rounds to differing degrees against the others so had to go.