Nah best demo ever for me was MGS2.

But I think this is going to come close, in terms of time I'm going to spend playing it :(

Do windows break and stuff?

Of course they do. A foot, a bat, a gun, ANYTHING WILL DO IT :)

Hmm, I can't see or download it. Not in 'All Games' nor in 'New Releases'.

WHY!?

Are you sure your looking under 'Game Demos'? If you have a Jap 360, its not on their list for downloads, for some reason :)

While pissing around just noticed that you can jump on the zombies head then vault off again onto the floor or another zombieif they are in the right place, my longest chain so far is 3!

Wasn't one of the gamer achievement things to run across 20 or so zombies in a row?

How much damage can you take before you die? Does it take long?

Is there a real sense of danger? I mean, at certain points?

Dying is a lot easier than the videos make out. Frequently you'll have no choice but no run through a crowd of 50+ zombies, and it only takes 6 bites to kill you. Oh, and if multiple zombies grab you you've got to do some stick-wiggling/button-pressing to shake 'em off.

Yes, and I have a European 360. It's blocked in Germany according to that article on Eurogamer, maybe it's blocked for the Netherlands as well for some obscure reason?

Can't you create a UK account, as people have done for US and Jpn logins? Search the Zegapain thread for instructions.

How much damage can you take before you die? Does it take long?

Is there a real sense of danger? I mean, at certain points?

In the demo, you have 5 or 6 'blocks' of health. A successful attack by a zombie takes one. Its usually easy to get away, but on one occasion, I ended up getting SURROUNDED. And I mean PROPERLY surrounded, they were teeming, pouring over easch other to get at me. It wasnt that tought to escape, but I got hit a few times.

From the looks of a certain end of the demo, the zombies are going to become badass (complete with glowing red eyes) in the night time.

Oh my! Just heard, picking up books n stuff like that (carrying it in your inventory) will increase certain skills. That how you may have seen the weird 'PP' coloured things above the zombie's heads; I think i improved my camera skill by picking up something. And apparently this is how you take the er 'naughty' photos n stuff. :)

CAPCOM = LEGEND

So I've had a few more playthroughs. I think I've seen all the shops, although I haven't seen some of the items mentioned like golf clubs and cream. It's really annoying how there are four exits which take you out of the demo, but once you've been in them you can just avoid them in future, and the cutscenes are interesting. That's a failing on the demos part rather than the game itself though.

I've noticed a tiny bit of pop-up, or rather fade-in, but nothing major. When you start the demo there's a camera shop on your right; turn around and walk towards the entrance, then walk back to the shop and you can see the stands are just plain white, and then the merchanise fades in. Nothing to give a shit about really though, and there are about 100 zombies on the screen at that point with no slow down or anything.

Some of the weapons are better than others, not merely from a damage point of view but in terms of entertainment. Some I got bored of fast, but others I loved messing about with. For some reason I find throwing the cash registers very satisfying.

Can someone tell me how on earth you can run with the shopping trolley. I can pick it up and throw it, or i can stand behind it and kick it which is absolutely hilarious, but I can't make him run with it..

Overall I love it. Even though I've pretty much seen everything, I want to go back and play it right now. You haven't lived til you've fought off a crowd of zombies with a blue handbag while wearing a horses head and dressed in kids clothes.

To use the trolley, tap B to get behind it. Press and hold X to charge off.

Holding B lets you pick it up and throw it.

Cheers. If you tap B to get behind it and then press A you can kick it right across the mall, fucking hilarious.

Forgot to mention, the books might add an interesting element in terms of utilising inventory space. I picked up two, one of which made entertainment items last 3 times longer than normal and another made hardware items last 3 times longer. But then they take up 2 blocks of your inventory space. Decisions, decisions. That said I rarely held onto a weapon long enough for it to break because I was too busy trying everything out.

I really want the full game right this second :) That 1up guy who said it was shit can fuck right off. He must be a right humourless bastard.

I just found the microwave... anyone got any idea what it can be used for?

Mixing items to make new ones... There are a lot of recipes, they were posted a few pages back.. I wouldnt look if you dont wnat to spoil too much tho :(

So, when you down the zombies, do they get back up? Do the corpses disappear? Is there a constant stream of them, or can you eventually get rid of them all?

Zombies get back up if you havent obviously killed them (you can tell since there is a 'death count' in the bottom corner of the screen.

Corpses dont seem to disappear :)

Not sure if they respawn or anything. Haven't played enough yet

So, when you down the zombies, do they get back up? Do the corpses disappear? Is there a constant stream of them, or can you eventually get rid of them all?

They respawn, but not so fast that it seems obvious or cheesy, it just feels like there's a massive hoarde.

They might get back up if the weapon wasn't powerful enough, but eventually they will stay down. I think some disappear and some stay. i thought there was a reasonable amount of persistance in the game, with weapons I dropped in one part of the mall still being there when I went back, and some dead bodies remaining. I think weapons which have broken disappear but seeing as you can't use them again it doesn't really matter.

No idea if there is a constant stream of zombies. Because the demo only lasts 15 minutes you've got no chance of clearing the area before the time runs out.

There are a few of those red eyed zombies you see in the end cut scene running around in the demo. They move faster than regular zombies and can single you out in a crowd a lot easier. If they all turn like that at night it's going to be bloody hard. I can see you having to stock up during the day and set up defenses at night.

If you clear an area of zombies then go back later they'll have respawned.

Hmm, I can't see or download it. Not in 'All Games' nor in 'New Releases'.

WHY!?

No, Gerbik is playing it.

I downloaded it from the American marketplace. It's not region-locked, thankfully. It's Oblivion all over again with Holland getting fucked because some idiot at MS probably thinks holland=germany!

Another neat thing: in the Child's Play shop, look closely at the side of the statue with the crazy swirling eyes. There's a tiny camera logo with PP written on it, and sure enough taking a picture of it nets you loads of PP points. The logo then fades out to be replaced with a 'barred' one so you know you've already captured it.

I can see there being many, many hidden camera shots about.

As has been confirmed a hundred fucking times, it's unfortunately not multi region.

Fortunately, I don't care because I have an American Xbox.

Bit harsh that, as said below, only Capcom Europe have confirmed this, and I'm not going off preview discs sent out to people. I'm waiting to see when someone tests the retail version. I've heard stuff in the past on region locking that have been wrong when they are released, and also on UK versions not being multi-region when the US version is.

So chill out a bit Stroker

Bit harsh that, as said below, only Capcom Europe have confirmed this, and I'm not going off preview discs sent out to people. I'm waiting to see when someone tests the retail version. I've heard stuff in the past on region locking that have been wrong when they are released, and also on UK versions not being multi-region when the US version is.

So chill out a bit Stroker

The US version has been confirmed as being region locked for about 3 weeks, now.