Attic clearout nostalgia trip

Jeez...that's depressing. There's just a few that I think are worth more than that (based on what I am told): Rival Schools, Shenmue, Probotector, Sonic CD, Konami GB Collection , Tekken 3 demo, Mega CD demos, Metal Gear GBC, Soulstar? Anything else?

Hehe, yes you did...I didnt know what to do with it all then though, only just decided to flog it (I will never play them).

I thought it would work like this:

1) Buy games

2) Put in dusty attic for years

3) ?????????

4) Profit

PS I hate ebay :lol:

Work through selling them, one console at a time.

The better the condition of the stuff, the more cash you can ask for.

Some of the games you have aren't exactly easy to find.

Step 3 on your list should read:

Research current market prices of games to be sold.

METAL GEAR! :P
METAL GEAR?! :)

The N64 stuff looks in great condition - at least compared to my crappy Gamestation-bought copies. And I always wanted to play 4 Wheel Thunder after the official DC mag raved about it - is it still worth playing?

The N64 stuff looks in great condition - at least compared to my crappy Gamestation-bought copies. And I always wanted to play 4 Wheel Thunder after the official DC mag raved about it - is it still worth playing?

Yeah, it's a great game, very arcadey. And pretty tough too. Lovely graphics.

The three gameboy bundles are in beautiful condition and I'd probably be happy to spend £150 for the lot as you aren't just paying market prices, you're paying for something well looked after and on ebay, that doesn't seem to exist as anything in a card box is sat on by a very heavy person before posting. My missus would go mental if I started buying Gameboy stuff though as I have too much "crap" (her word for my lovely things) in the spare "games room" (my word for the place she thinks is a place to put rarely used household items). Women :P they aren't like that with shoes are they?

The three gameboy bundles are in beautiful condition and I'd probably be happy to spend £150

:( What? The GB is worth a fiver at best and the majority of games are all available for around 99p besides MGS.....hmm I happen to have a few Speccy games knocking around the house. You can have them for £150 a piece if you are looking for an investment :P

So were you just teasing us all with these, mindgames? Or are you going to name some prices?

Yeh, I will be popping these in trading as soon as it's all priced up, will give you a heads up in this thread when I am ready.

:( What? The GB is worth a fiver at best and the majority of games are all available for around 99p besides MGS.....hmm I happen to have a few Speccy games knocking around the house. You can have them for £150 a piece if you are looking for an investment :P

:lol:

Actually, I was looking at some of the prices on Amazon marketplace, jesus some people really take the piss on there.