IGNORED

The "Punch Seabass in the Face" Cup

SaintM

Me and scratch played last night, lag wasn't too bad:

hobo (Newcastle) 4 - 2 (Sp*rs) scratch

scratch (Sp*rs) 1 - 5 (Newcastle) hobo

CTFG Scratch, play again soon...

cheers hobo, nice games & chat.

I'm holding out for the patch and not turning to Fifa (yet :P )

SaintM (Man Utd) 8 - 0 themomentbefore (Everton)

Evra 9, 55

Saha 17

Tevez 35

Ronaldo 39

Rooney 65, 85 (pen), 87

2nd leg not played by mutual consent.

Cheers for the game matey.

Yeah, I'm kind of glad my wife came home and saved me from any further humiliation. Cheers for the games mate - I am going to track down Andrew Johnson and key his car.

Slotter (Wigan) 3 - 4 (Man City) Tomox02

Tomox02 (Man City) 2 - 2 (Wigan) Slotter

Tomox02 6 - 5 Slotter

A veritable goal-fest! Cheers fella :(

Cheers mate, enjoyed that. Small bits of lag made defending tricky!!!

See you in the league soon bud.

Had a problem playing a match with ASM. First match was fine:

Gambit 4 - 5 ASM

But the second match ASM disconnected after about 20 minutes when I was 1-0 up. Not saying he did it on purpose or anything, the same thing happened during the formation screen at the start of the first match, so I'm guessing it was connection problems. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around to try again because I had other stuff to do. So shall we try the second match again sometime and add an extra goal on for myself at the end? How does it normally work when this stuff happens?

Had a problem playing a match with ASM. First match was fine:

Gambit 4 - 5 ASM

But the second match ASM disconnected after about 20 minutes when I was 1-0 up. Not saying he did it on purpose or anything, the same thing happened during the formation screen at the start of the first match, so I'm guessing it was connection problems. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around to try again because I had other stuff to do. So shall we try the second match again sometime and add an extra goal on for myself at the end? How does it normally work when this stuff happens?

My connection went down, and it took ages to come back. When do you want to try again, are you about later tonight? We could play a 10min game with you 1up?

Nah. We can do the full 15 minutes and I won't bother counting my goal. ;)

Won't be able to do later tonight as I'll likely be enjoying Mass Effect and GH3 too much. I can do tommorow night if you like around 7.00pm?

Can't do tomorrow, I've got free beers after work :( but I can play Tuesday night.