IGNORED

The Bragging Thread.

Blue

Have you completed Ikaruga in one go? Are you unbeatable in Street Fighter? Completed every Castlevania game ever made?

What have you done exceptionally well in the world of gaming? What are you most proud of?

Don't be shy now. I want to hear bragging!

I was number 1 on the Amplitude online leaderboard for a few weeks.

Out of the miniscule number of people that ever actually played it online, I wasn't even the best. I never did work out how I got to the top spot. Wait... I shouldn't say that bit in this topic, should I.

All boxed/Instructions..

Zelda 1, Links Awakening, Link to the past, ocarina of time n64, majoras mask (PAL, JPN and NTSC - despite hardly playing any of them), Zelda Collectors editions GC (i think there were two of them?) Minish Cap, Both the Seasons and Ages games, Twilight Princess... Just dont have zelda 2.

Have also all the PS1 Final Fantasy games (7,8,9 and the port collections they made). Im not even a big FF fan!

All boxed/Instructions..

Zelda 1, Links Awakening, Link to the past, ocarina of time n64, majoras mask (PAL, JPN and NTSC - despite hardly playing any of them), Zelda Collectors editions GC (i think there were two of them?) Minish Cap, Both the Seasons and Ages games, Twilight Princess... Just dont have zelda 2.

Have also all the PS1 Final Fantasy games (7,8,9 and the port collections they made). Im not even a big FF fan!

You're bragging that you bought some games?

Kung Fu Master. All evening on one 10p. With a crowd of strangers gathered round watching. Right up until the screens went blank accompanied by that all-too-familiar electronic death-rattle as the staff powered down the arcade in preparation for closing time.

Ahhh, those were the days...

I'm still waiting - ever hopeful - for an appearance of this most excellent of arcade games on XBLA.

I completed Super Monkey Ball 1, that does mean getting through the master stages which to unlock you have to get through expert and expert ex on one continue.

Also completed every level of Super Monkey Ball 2

I got all but 6 of the character videos in F-Zero GX (missing two characters from story mode and failing to play as a few chars before i got a job) To unlock you just have to win with that character on master.

Completed Goldeneye on 00 agent

Unlocked all the trophies on Smash Bros Melee. This inludes one where you have to clear a single player mode without taking damage.

Utterly completed Timesplitters 2, which has some of the most stupid challenges ever (all golds on challenges not platinums because they're based on luck)

I guess all 180 emblems on Sonic Adventure 2 is a success.

One of my proudest achievements of this kind was sitting down in front of Steel Battalion and it all just "making sense". I'd played that many other games and that much mechwarrior that it just seemed to all come together.

The other for me is commanding a team of 10 players in Planetside to stand ground against over 150 enemy players deep inside an enemy base - we held out for about 15 minutes.

Though it's been years since I last played it, I never lost a multiplayer game of any version of Sensible Soccer/SWoS, which was a firm favourite at school.

I fully expect that to change when the XBLA version is released though, and I'll respect all the future beatings I take for having been such a cocky bastard about it all these years.

I finished Goldeneye on the hardest setting. So I pretty much peaked 10 years ago.

I did that and got all the cheats on Golden Eye. Yes, even the invincibility one.

That's my only acheivement of any note.

By Perfect Dark, however, I realised the pointlessness of such a task.