Super Street Fighter IV (3DS/PS3/X360)

Cyhwuhx

Big wubs to veloS and Uzi. Sorry for not varying my character selection as much as you guys but I'm finding it has fucked my timing right up. Blanka's just so frenetic it's hard to slip back in with Ryu and Gouken in particular. Plus, I was having a lot of fun as it was.

I salute you, dogsout, your Blanka is tourney-worthy. Your mix-ups had me guessing constantly, your throw timing was mint, and your cross-ups are the things rage is made of ^_^ You had this thing where you timed your horizontal ball to go through my wake up animation and hit me in the back. That was just demonic.

Did he dash around on top of you when you were down?

Dogsout's such a fucking cunt.

I really have an hard time comboing with Bison, though. I used to be able to pull off his cr. low kick, cr. low kick -> low scissor kicks, but I can't anymore.

Can't combo from a low chain dude. If it worked before you're probably not leaving enough of a gap between the LKs.

I really have to agree with this statement because i have been beaten by him with just about anyone he uses, Blanka being the most annoying to face so far.

:o

Donpeartree on the other hand... ^_^

Blanka is another character who can end up being a handful with a couple of very basic tactics.

I'm not particularly good, but perfected people using Blanka on a number of occasions without them even getting a move out.

Round starts: I use df+Hp to slide at them, which knocks them down.

Crossup j.mk, c.hk (knockdown)

Round over.

Blanka's crossup j.mp is pretty awesome. Though, obviously it isn't hard to avoid repeatedly being knocked down.

I'm not particularly good, but perfected people using Blanka on a number of occasions without them even getting a move out.

Round starts: I use df+Hp to slide at them, which knocks them down.

Round over.

Blanka's crossup j.mp is pretty awesome. Though, obviously it isn't hard to avoid repeatedly being knocked down.

Ahh, the tried and tested "annoy them to death" tactic, the resort of ultimately shitty players who suck the fun out of it everywhere. ^_^

Ahh, the tried and tested "annoy them to death" tactic, the resort of ultimately shitty players who suck the fun out of it everywhere. ^_^

Yeah, it must be annoying to face.

But if it is a ranked match and you want to win, what are you to do? Deliberately stop doing it and do something else out of pity? Or carry on to force them to learn how to break the cycle?

As it happens, I play mostly player matches and try to pick a different character every round. But if I wanted to take out the legions of Ken players in Ranked, Blanka and his crossup j.mk is my man.

That's hardly fair. I would say the blanka players using that are few and far between, compared to the spamming shotos.

What? If you're stupid enough to just let me do the same shit on you eight times in a row and you get KO'd, you need to get some skills, basically.

That's hardly fair. I would say the blanka players using that are few and far between, compared to the spamming shotos.

Like dood says though, if you get angry at losing to spamming shotos you should be angry at yourself for being a bit shit, not at the other player.

What? If you're stupid enough to just let me do the same shit on you eight times in a row and you get KO'd, you need to get some skills, basically.

Of course not. It's just a waste of time to fight. If they can't perform adequetly then they should fuck off until they can win a game convincingly*.

It's comparable to people with high-level badges or tags or whatever kicking the other guy because they have a good tag. In short, it's turning everyone into pussies.

*term incorrectly applied, see below

Big wubs to veloS and Uzi. Sorry for not varying my character selection as much as you guys but I'm finding it has fucked my timing right up. Blanka's just so frenetic it's hard to slip back in with Ryu and Gouken in particular. Plus, I was having a lot of fun as it was.

It was awesome- even when you did change to Ryu and Gouken, you floored me! Lots of cross up and combos and good defense meant you dominated apart from the odd good round I had!

I had to dig deep and bring out Cammy in full offence mode to be any sort of competiton against your speed ^_^

Of course not. It's just a waste of time to fight. If they can't perform adequetly then they should fuck off until they can win a game convincingly.

It's comparable to people with high-level badges or tags or whatever kicking the other guy because they have a good tag. In short, it's turning everyone into pussies.

Win a game convincingly? Come on man, you can't just go introducing an entire subset of conditions to make a win more authentic or something. Sure, it's a boring tactic, and indubitably frustrating, but so what? It's easy as pish to overcome. And fucking off until they can win convincingly? Is the AI going to drop them a few hints? No, they'll pick it up during fights.

EDIT:Or what dood said. I don't mean to rude or anything, I just find it a strange attitude is all.

Sorry, the "convincingly" term was incorrectly used, because that would be stupid.

Instead, a fight were the two are fighting one another, using a great variety of techniques and attacks that accompany one another, mixing and matching when needed instead of just the hitting and hoping with a single technique that many people suffer from.

I never said I keep on getting beat by spamming shotos, I'm just saying it is comparable. Blanka for my book is an excellent character.

I find that the computer is in fact not a great example for new players.

Blanka and Zangief spamming even happens via the computer, therefore a lot of people maybe learning by example so to speak...

That being said i have played with some fantastic Blanka player of late, not so many giefs though ^_^

I find that the computer is in fact not a great example for new players.

Blanka and Zangief spamming even happens via the computer, therefore a lot of people maybe learning by example so to speak...

That being said i have played with some fantastic Blanka player of late, not so many giefs though ^_^

Spining pile drivers ahoy.

I was just looking at this, but I can't find the option where you create a league. Do you have to make a group first, then create a league in that?

I'm tempted to use this to organise a non-simultaneous RLLMUK league (i.e. we don't all have to be online at the same time) if I can figure out how to use it properly.

There's no character I hate more than Blanka.

That is all.

Oi!

I despise him and everything he stands for.

If he was a new character, introduced with this iteration, people would perhaps be more hating.

Oi!

Hey, I do that too! Cool :lol: