Team Fortress 2 (360) - Thursdays 20:15

toonfool

Cheers for the friends invite Toonfool and Astillus - my headset wasn't working too well so I wasn't speaking a lot. It was my first time playing Team Fortress... it's really good but I haven't a clue of the maps! I imagine you pick it up pretty quickly though, I can't wait to play again.

Tonight's the big night, Looper. Get yourself in.

I'll tell you what's frustrating about playing with randoms; when you find yourself on a defensive team in 2Fort/Hydro/Granary, or if the other team is playing a strong defence rather than attacking, that can also effectively close the game.

I had one on Well the other night where someone on our team started as an Engineer and set up his stuff up in the rafters from the beginning. Eventually we went to Sudden Death, he hadn't even seen an enemy yet. He set his stuff up again, the other team killed the rest of us then just strolled past him and took the point. His sentry gun had a very limited view. Useless bastard! We were basically a man down for nothing.

Sun Tzu would have been furious!

Tonight's the big night, Looper. Get yourself in.

I'll tell you what's frustrating about playing with randoms; when you find yourself on a defensive team in 2Fort/Hydro/Granary, or if the other team is playing a strong defence rather than attacking, that can also effectively close the game.

I had one on Well the other night where someone on our team started as an Engineer and set up his stuff up in the rafters from the beginning. Eventually we went to Sudden Death, he hadn't even seen an enemy yet. He set his stuff up again, the other team killed the rest of us then just strolled past him and took the point. His sentry gun had a very limited view. Useless bastard! We were basically a man down for nothing.

Sun Tzu would have been furious!

We had this the other day with that fella who wouldn't even put up a teleporter. Poor engineers play to lose. I can't play tonight by the way, though tomorrow may be OK.

Hilarious?! I was hiding in their intelligence room, waiting for either you lot to respawn the briefcase for me so I could run out, or for an enemy to turn up and kill me. As it spawned, an enemy turned up and killed me. Ten seconds earlier and I could have been away and we could have won.

It was terrifying listening to you lot. while I waited.

Good games, but I was far too tense tonight.

Sorry guys i was fucking dreadful tonite, i definatly need to practice more.

Was still good fun though i bet you were getting annoyed big time with me...

Still loads of problems with the game getting invites of Puck but it took me literally an hour to get on the damn thing.

I played a couple of solid games tonight, sitting near the top of my team's leaderboard (instead of the, usual, bottom).

I'm getting to know the maps a lot better too and realizing all the places I can effectively work in. Braw.

Oh, and me and Vemsie working as twin Engineers down in the Control Room was just beautiful. Never scored many points in that position but completely locked out the other team.

Lovely stuff.

Yes, you were doing really well in that game. :)

I played a couple of solid games tonight, sitting near the top of my team's leaderboard (instead of the, usual, bottom).

I'm getting to know the maps a lot better too and realizing all the places I can effectively work in. Braw.

Lovely stuff.

I was a sniper for some of 2Fort and whilst I wasn't scoring stacks I did enjoy it. Top stuff.

It gets better and better.

Still loads of problems with the game getting invites of Puck but it took me literally an hour to get on the damn thing.

I think the game got full as soon as I sent my first invite. That'll learn you to play Castle Crashers with your GF.

Oh, I didn't know about that problem. Well, as long as people have the sense to find and join the game, it's okay.

What time tonight, anyone? I know Mark fancies playing, I do too. Smaller games, max out at six versus six, randoms welcome. If we can get six of us as a team that would be perfect.

Oh, I didn't know about that problem. Well, as long as people have the sense to find and join the game, it's okay.

What time tonight, anyone? I know Mark fancies playing, I do too. Smaller games, max out at six versus six, randoms welcome. If we can get six of us as a team that would be perfect.

I might be available after 9pm, if you see me on I'll be up for it.