CD Mix Club October

the anti-lfj

Hello mix clubbers. Sorry the topic is a bit late this month. I am incredibly busy and can't really carry on running the mix club after the end of the year. I can do this month and then the November/Xmas one and then that's gotta be it. If you'd like to take over for 2008 please let me know, it's actually pretty easy to do and just requires a bit of organisation. And time.

Closing date for being "in" is Tuesday 10th October.

Anyone joining in for the first time, please PM me your postal address. Thanks for taking part everyone!

Perhaps we should just upload them then, with a playlist of course?

im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in this month!!!

this months one is going ot be a stormer, i can feel it!!!

oh, i would gladly upload mine if someone would care to inform me how to upload a mix rather than just one track at a time on zshare?

:o

im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in this month!!!

this months one is going ot be a stormer, i can feel it!!!

oh, i would gladly upload mine if someone would care to inform me how to upload a mix rather than just one track at a time on zshare?

:o

Just add all the tracks in your mix, plus a playlist, and put them in one folder on the desktop. Then use WinRAR to zip it up, then just upload to zShare etc..

I have failed completely to get the PMs out so far due to being snowed under with work and having a baby to look after - massive apologies to all. I will aim to get them out this week, and then this mix club will run until mid-November. The November/December installment will start then. At present it looks like larrydavidsanger is going to be your host for 2008.

Cheers,

the very tired anti-lfj

i have to admit, i completely forgot about my holiday this month when i signed up for this month.

im off on wednesday for 2 weeks so mine is going to be late. sorry in advance recipient.

i will make it extra special to make it up for you.

:angry:;)^_^