Heroes Season 4

I decided to create this thread as I thought a seperate thread for season 2 was needed. Goose etc if you think one thread is fine then just delete this.

New season starts tomorrow, I'm sure everyone is very excited. I think we'll use the usual routine, by that you use spoiler tags before 8pm on the Tuesday after an episode has aired, then after that it's not needed.

I dont see what was wrong with the other thread. If your starting a new one for this season the other should be closed so that theres not 2 threads going on at the same time, 3 if you count the UK thread.

I was just thinking that we always have different threads for different seasons. If someone saw season one on dvd and wanted to post a comment on it then they can go in the other thread without getting spoilers for season 2.

I'm not. They got the end of Series 1 so very wrong I have little faith they'll be able to fix this show at all. It was so promising as well. :(

Indeed, it just wasn't anywhere near daring enough. All that great material they created through the whole of the season came to very little in the end. I'll stick with it though.

As I just mentioned just now in another thread, actiing superior on the net doesnt make your opinion anymore valid. Hiro being his own dad? That's as ridiculous as the LotR theories they ridicule.

MY bet:

Hiro is the legendary Japanese hero who owned the sword that he learned about in S1. You read it here first. Hiro the Hero? I doubt they could resist

I get the feeling that Heroes never started with a massive conclusion in mind, so its going to be dragged out until the ratings bobsleigh. Which is a shame.

It didn't start out with a big conclusion in mind. :ph34r: I don;t want to sound like a huge pro, becuase I'm not, but as an aspiring writer, I've taken it as advice that people pitch the first couple of episodes of a series with the rest of the season barely thought about.

This is cemented by the original Pilot included with the US Heroes Boxset, where Sylar is a 50+ year old priest and the nuclear man is a middle-eastern terrorist in a shit 24-rip-off plot. God, that was shit. :(

Indeed, it just wasn't anywhere near daring enough. All that great material they created through the whole of the season came to very little in the end. I'll stick with it though.

I always got the feeling that the end of the series was a stumbling block, an inconvenience that got between Season 1 and Season 2. I reckoen S2 will rule, and a whole season of awesomeness for one episode of good-but-rushed-ideas will be great.

deadly slow, the internet is dying

edit:

bit of a farce really as the 700mb version isnt HD, twice as long for the same file. The reason its twice the size is because of a stupid scene rule, if its longer than 42mins or so its gotta be 700mb apparently.

There's a version up which is 350mb

Not sure what to make of the opening episode. I can't believe

they killed Sulu! But the bits with the Bennetts were a bit shit, no Haitian (boo, hiss) and they seem to be running out of ideas for new powers, the honduran girl is just like Nikki, and the geeky high school kid is just like Nathan.

Sets it up very well for the rest of the series, though.