IGNORED

24 : TwentyFour

Capwn

"I can't hack it, it needs a LEVEL 6 ANALYST"

On my. Did they actually say that in the episode? :) I can't remember now. I wonder how many XP points Morris gained when he worked on the computer? Probably only a measly 5 points, the amount of work he put in, and perhaps one step closer to unlocking his "5000 Terminals Hacked Achievement".

I thought they were implying Morris was the designer.

On my. Did they actually say that in the episode? :) I can't remember now. I wonder how many XP points Morris gained when he worked on the computer? Probably only a measly 5 points, the amount of work he put in, and perhaps one step closer to unlocking his "5000 Terminals Hacked Achievement".

Morris had a gold USB stick. He must've prestiged at least once.

Might all go down like Crank, where bauer is up against it as his health slowly deteriorates but can shock himself out of it for a limited time with adrenaline and capping terorists and shizz

Does that mean he'll have to do Agent Freckles doggy style in the middle of a crowded street then? :(

Slow one this week.

I think the bit where Ethan was talking to Madam Prez about his resignation took up a lot of the running time. I was starting to check my watch towards the end of it.

"Madam Prez, it's the right thing to do."

"Don't say that!"

"But it is."

"I don't agree."

"I don't agree with your not agreeing."

"Ethan! Don't go!"

"I'm sorry, Madam Prez, but it's the right thing to do."

"I don't agree!"

"I don't agree with your not agreeing."

I loved this latest episode. It had a slower pace and was a tad more realistic, which I prefer. It reminded me of season one. I also thought it was quite cinematic in places. I loved the shot just after Jack has discovered the breach which shifts the depth of focus to show the all the traffic just down the road.

Also, I must have played too much GTA recently, because the whole dock bit felt like a GTA mission. The way all the goons started running for cover as soon as they were 'alerted', and kept popping in and out firing volleys off. When the flatbed started driving off I could totally empathise with Jack legging it across open ground to get to it before the 'the truck got away!' message appared.

Also, I must have played too much GTA recently, because the whole dock bit felt like a GTA mission. The way all the goons started running for cover as soon as they were 'alerted', and kept popping in and out firing volleys off. When the flatbed started driving off I could totally empathise with Jack legging it across open ground to get to it before the 'the truck got away!' message appared.

Just watched it and thought the same. I half expected the episode to rewind back to them talking to the security guy once he lost the truck. Mission Failed.

Just watched it and thought the same. I half expected the episode to rewind back to them talking to the security guy once he lost the truck. Mission Failed.

Nah, that would be Saints Row which would've made a checkpoint there. If it was GTA then the episode would rewind back to the start with Jack having to drive all the way to the port AGAIN, only this time the dialogue would've been a little different to keep it interesting.

I absolutely love Jon Voigt so far, I really hope they don't kill him off anytime soon. The whole scene in the board room and thereafter was strangely entertaining.

"Are you accusing me of complicity in the murder of Senator Mayor?"

He fucking nailed that bit :unsure:

Voigt is the man. Need to keep him on next season. I love that I only just read a book about the Blackwater corporation's various nefarious deeds, and this entire series appears to be based around that company.

Larry is getting very annoying and so is great, he seems to only be there to get the plot from B to C while looking pissed off at Jack. The best one was that episode where the entire bloody FBI including Larry showed up just because a single park ranger wasn't answering his radio, just so that conveniently he could run into Renée and find out where Candyman was.

Just saw the latest episode...

Doh! Wrong Building!! LOL ...Damn, they do that EVERY season! :(

I was really scared for a moment they were gonna pussy out of the whole infected thing. It looked for a moment like the analyst was suddenly going to say everything was ok. I know they mentioned that there wasn't a cure but I'm still convinced they will pussy away from it. Starkwood will have a surprise vaccine hidden away somewhere. Please go all the way with this 24!!

The president stuff is now starting to get boring and not really connected to the main threat. It was interesting with the presidents husband storyline but that seems to have been cut loose and replaced by the tedious mother-daughter crap though I'm seeing glimpses of that potentially becoming interesting.

It was a good episode though, nice build up of tension with some nice moments with Voight again dominating every scene. Loved the scene where he is threatening Tony. Was also interesting when Bauer was told he would be a risk to the mission, like they said before the season starts this one does seem to be more personal.

I am GUTTED though that they couldn't do an entire season without depending on a bomb plot.

A bit of a filler episode this week,

the FBI got blagged, Jonas's sidekick Greg Seed fell on his sword to aid his boss!

Jonas must have ice in his veins, which helps make such a great villan, looking forward to next week

as it's set up for Jack (and Renee) to be back out in the field again

Just saw the latest episode...

Doh! Wrong Building!! LOL ...Damn, they do that EVERY season! :(

I was really scared for a moment they were gonna pussy out of the whole infected thing. It looked for a moment like the analyst was suddenly going to say everything was ok. I know they mentioned that there wasn't a cure but I'm still convinced they will pussy away from it. Starkwood will have a surprise vaccine hidden away somewhere. Please go all the way with this 24!!

The president stuff is now starting to get boring and not really connected to the main threat. It was interesting with the presidents husband storyline but that seems to have been cut loose and replaced by the tedious mother-daughter crap though I'm seeing glimpses of that potentially becoming interesting.

It was a good episode though, nice build up of tension with some nice moments with Voight again dominating every scene. Loved the scene where he is threatening Tony. Was also interesting when Bauer was told he would be a risk to the mission, like they said before the season starts this one does seem to be more personal.

I am GUTTED though that they couldn't do an entire season without depending on a bomb plot.

You do know the implication of what you are suggesting!

I think they will, according to the episode the disease kills within a few days. So I can see them going straight into Day 8 from 7, Jack decomposing like old Snake in MGS4 on one final revenge mission.

Also does the President's daughter have some connection to Starkwood? The camera kept going to her looking guilty, when they were talking about them. Have I missed something?

Also does the President's daughter have some connection to Starkwood? The camera kept going to her looking guilty, when they were talking about them. Have I missed something?

You haven't missed anything. But I definitely think she's connected to them in some way. Angry at Mommy, and wanting to get back at her, she probably started working with them.

Freckles' rack looked impressive in this episode. Her forehead seems to be getting larger though.

Does anyone else think it's a possibility Tony is still on Jonas' side? Bit of a long-shot, but I just can't think of any other reason why they would keep him alive rather than shoot him at the docks in the previous episode. The idea that

he can give them info about what the FBI know or considering switching to Jonas' side

seems very weak considering it seems like

they are monitoring FBI communications anyway, and they know that Tony would be nigh-on impossible to break due to his training, etc. I haven't really though it through from all angles but there seems like a slim chance Tony could have been working for Hodges all along, but Hodges was the only one in on it. Tony certainly wasn't exactly shedding a tear when he heard Jack was infected...

Maybe I just want it to happen too much. Evil Tony was brilliant.