IGNORED

24 : TwentyFour

Capwn

I don't think she got enough of the code out to do a message but I could be wrong. I have a hunch that Tony will come into play during the hostage situation. COme on, they have him sitting in a car outside the White House - they must be planning to have him do something cool to redeem himself and kick him out of jail.

i was actually thinking maybe there was a gonna be a huge twist (when they all went into the water and started drilling) and then they would turn out to be somewhere else.

I cant believe that no one was thinking that

the white house

could be the target. Its the most obvious thing in washington isnt it?

episode 12

I hope they DO cut some eyes out on the show. It has been threatened but nobody has ever gone through with it. Imagine Bill Buchanon with a eye taken out and having to wear a patch, HOW much cooler would he look!!?

You mean it's possible to look cooler than this?

nyyogacvr2.jpg

Brilliant double bill, why didn't anyone just try using their phones though, that Juam henchman hacked the white house incredibly easy. My only real gripe this season has been the torture moralizing that keeps popping up.

Brilliant double bill, why didn't anyone just try using their phones though, that Juam henchman hacked the white house incredibly easy. My only real gripe this season has been the torture moralizing that keeps popping up.

They're trying to pretend there's some sort of debate, but ultimately they're like "people are going to die in the next x minutes if we don't get this information", so it's right or you're a commie lol.

Bit of a shite episode I have to say.

Kind of wanted the siege and indeed Juma to last a bit longer, he was just getting into his stride as a proper baddie, but the whole thing simply became one in a long line of things that leads Jack on to the next lot of bad people and nothing much else.

Assasin bit was good though :(

I thought it was promising, the 1st-2nd half of season transitions are always a little slow, but this looks like it's got a lot going for it. Even if it's a bit by the numbers, with

Jack having to go underground (he's been framed!) and go after a bigger, badder baddie than we had before

To quote Lord of the Rings, "Poor old Bill." ^_^ Seriously, the silver fox is no more. I am cry.

A good episode otherwise though. Loved the assassin bit and then Jack just fucking off after him and calling FBI blokey telling him IT'S NOT OVER! Ace stuff.

Thoroughly enjoying this series.

13:

That assassin was ice cold, and yet strangely humanitarian. "Do you have a wife? Any kids? Grandkids? No? What about him over there? He has loads? Okay, I'll kill you instead."

Poor old Bill. But what a way to go, gun held aloft, shrouded in a fireball of death, savin' the goddamn President!! Yeee-haah!!

Well, I enjoyed ep13 :)

Bill Buchanan's send off didn't seem epic enough though, he should I given a little speech to Jack just before he sped off. I can understand why he didn't, of course ^_^

Watching the assassin was great, and he looked a bit like Gordon Ramsey. Ultimately, it did seem like another ham-fisted way of getting Jack on the run again, but that is when Bauer's at his best.

And of course, Jon Voight was brilliant. He's so effortlessly evil, bringing a real air of quality to the show. I loved: 'Oh... Quinn. Quinn's good... Bauer's good too.'

13:

That assassin was ice cold, and yet strangely humanitarian. "Do you have a wife? Any kids? Grandkids? No? What about him over there? He has loads? Okay, I'll kill you instead."

Leaves less of a trail?

'Oh... Quinn, Quinn's good.' I'm really enjoying Jon Voight's little throw away lines.

Hells to the yeah. Hopefully he'll feature much more as the season goes on.

Manny Coto's got power on this show! First of all he brings in Brannon Braga (they worked together on Enterprise) as a writer/producer from the cold depths of everyone hating him for the past decade, and then he gets the cool Doctor guy from Odyssey 5 (Coto's sci-fi show before he joined Enterprise) some work

as the assassin.

Seriously, that character was cool in Odyssey 5 - bit of a forerunner for James Callis's Baltar on Galactica.

As for the episode itself:

SILENT CLOCK! Bill... you will be missed. :o

Jon Voight is shaping up to be superawesome.

Jack's bound to hook up with Freckles in Ep 14. Let's hope they can go rogue for a while, rather than the usual one episode bout of "dark" goodness.

I have to say, Braga's totally redeemed himself with this show. From the nadir of some of his pisspoor Voyager episodes to the likes of Episode 3 of this season. What a transformation. It's like he's working with Ron Moore again.

I think he wanted to frame him to take the government posse resources off them and onto bauer. Maybe.

Yes, and Jack figured that out immediately and said so to that FBI agent on the phone. It's no surprise that us mere mortals aren't as sharp as Jack Bauer though.