Stuntman Ignition - 6

Fatal Interia - 6

MotoGP 07 - 7

Heroes of Mana - 6

Space Giraffe - 8

Glory Days 2 - 4

Wing Commander Arena - 4

Time extended - Xenogears

Cunting fucking Edge, I just knew they'd be retarded about awarding Bioshock the score it deserves. The magazine is basically a wank rag for Nintendo.

Course it is. That's why they've reviewed two games on Nintendo consoles this month and given them 6 and 4. Biased as ever. ;)

Heavenly Sword - 6

Warhawk - 8

Interesting. I didn't expect a 8 for warhawk at all. As for heavenly sword, I've got a feeling I'll find that a tad low once I play the final product, (cue twenty people telling me its really shit and only deserves a 4 based on a 5 minute demo).

review text from Bioshock review -

Bioshock's problem is that it simply cannot maintain a consistent standard outside of its exceptional opening and occasional highpoints

It's Oblivion all over again!?!?!111

No. That's just bullshit.

I'm a third through and have been enthralled for every single second. I take so much time exploring because it's so stunningly interesting. Edge is trying to anger me on Elite day.

EDGE I FOUGHT U WAS GETING BETER.

I can guarantee* that this is Edge's standard tactic of getting internet publicity for itself. They know how highly regarded Bio is review-wise. They're performing their standard trick of deliberately trying to piss all over people's excitement for a high profile game (see also: eurogamer Gears review). Wot a bunch of cocks.

*not a guarantee

So Bioshock is as good as Prey then?

I think Prey is ace but Bio is in another Stratosphere to anthing i've ever played, frankly. I spent 5 hours last night exploring Nature's Bounty, its just so perfect.

They know how highly regarded Bio is review-wise. They're performing their standard trick of deliberately trying to piss all over people's excitement for a high profile game

Or maybe they're right and it's a very good game rather than the second-coming the web reviews have been suggesting.

but - an Edge 8 is genuinely really good...

I don't think anyone expected a 10 for this did they? I mean, as great as the upcoming line up of BioShock, Halo 3, Metroid Corruption and SMG are - I don't expect any of them will get a 10. They look like highly evolved perfections of their craft... but not revolutionary (unless SMG really does get non gamers playing platformers). Having said that, I don't agree with HL2's 10 either - that was nonsense. Great game, but a solid 8.

Whoops ! When I said Nintendo I really meant Mario and Zelda, which is basically who they are.

So they're not some casual-humping industry-destroying non-game freaks?

I'm amazed that Fatal Inertia got such a high score.

I can only assume the full game's better than the godawful demo.

Or maybe they're right and it's a very good game rather than the second-coming the web reviews have been suggesting.

Just play it, with an open mind, on a good setup.

Sister mag PCG gave it a massive review and a tip top score. In fact their review was a breath of fresh air and enthusiasm compared to sour faced Edge's dictionary waving. Might be time to ditch the old dinosaur and start reading single format mags again. Even Gamesmaster review better than Edgey pops.

Bad mott, BAD.