The Escapist: Zero Punctuation

Jarik

You obviously missed his review of Psychonauts.

Which was fine, except Psychonauts is pure, condensed platforming mediocrity. And it's too difficult. Sure, the setting is cool. But the gameplay itself was fucking awful.

Which was fine, except Psychonauts is pure, condensed platforming mediocrity. And it's too difficult. Sure, the setting is cool. But the gameplay itself was fucking awful.

I don't remember Campfire_Burning's criteria including "and it needs to be a game I like too" :)

The worst thing about Twilight Princess is its painfully drab overworld, and virtually no reward for exploring it. Treasure chests abound, but they all just contain rupees, which, even if there was something to spend them on, are unable to be collected since your wallet is almost always maxed.

Also: Yahtzee still sucks.

Then why are you still watching his videos...

I'm not.

...and posting in a thread about his reviews?

I have to like something in order to post in a thread about it? News to me. Might want to let half the Internet in on this tidbit.

Oh fuck, the wrongness brigade are back.

Wrong about TP? I can't wait to hear how anything I said wasn't true.

I have to like something in order to post in a thread about it? News to me. Might want to let half the Internet in on this tidbit.

You've already posted before that you don't like it, you don't have to come in hear spouting the same thing after each one of his 'reviews'. It's called trolling. You troll.

Pretty much every review of his I've watched has been for games I'm not particularly interested in, or haven't played, and I've really enjoyed him slagging them off, and even enjoyed the rare times he raves about a game.

Now he's moaning about a game I'm quite enjoying, he suddenly seems really curmudgeonly and unfunny.

You've already posted before that you don't like it, you don't have to come in hear spouting the same thing after each one of his 'reviews'. It's called trolling. You troll.

Pipe down, there. I posted to respond about Twilight Princess, and only mentioned the awful ZP to stay on topic.

I think that's why this week doesn't work too well - the problems with Chinatown Wars are small and quite obvious (and easy to overlook), so I could almost predict what he was going to be picking on. Bit flat as a result, for sure.

Chinatown Wars is excellent, anyway. \o/