IGNORED

The Champions League

SaintM

Arghhhhhh...

Baring 4 - 2 SaintM

SaintM 3 - 3 Baring

A very close pair of matches with a similar number of shots.

I can't recall exactly what happened (I get far too caught up in it to recall!), but the highlights reel would show:

• Two Villarreal own goals
  • One Riquelme free kick against the woodwork, and another that beat the keeper and nestled in the top left corner
  • One harsh red card for boro

Very good games and I felt if the PES gods hadn't decided to make my defenders score OGs it would of gone into extra time and possibly pens.

Cheers for the games mate, good luck in the next round!

Arghhhhhh...

Baring 4 - 2 SaintM

SaintM 3 - 3 Baring

A very close pair of matches with a similar number of shots.

I can't recall exactly what happened (I get far too caught up in it to recall!), but the highlights reel would show:

• Two Villarreal own goals
  • One Riquelme free kick against the woodwork, and another that beat the keeper and nestled in the top left corner
  • One harsh red card for boro

Very good games and I felt if the PES gods hadn't decided to make my defenders score OGs it would of gone into extra time and possibly pens.

Cheers for the games mate, good luck in the next round!

yea was cracking game bud, my first without any practice after 1 month lol my defence was aweful though!

to be fair it was pretty even all the shots etc... red card sucked like adding massive pressure on me but my players battled on and the own goals did kill the game, your very hard opponent harder than alot in the prem (no offence) you should be there!

steev next anyways should be fun :)

Baring 3 - 0 Steev

Steev 5 - 3 Baring

I'm a lot better pleased with the way I'm playing. First game had a false start where the ball was black (not Baring's fault, but it was hard to see!) and my controls weren't configured because I'd accepted the invite without starting the game, so my profile hadn't loaded. Baring generously restarted despite being 1-0 up. Whether I'd have stopped Yakuba if I had been able to run or change player, I don't know!

I was playing quite well but still ended up losing 3-0. I still say that your penalty was a PERFECTLY timed tackle, but this is PES.

Second game, I just couldn't stay in the lead - I went ahead three times and was pulled back on each occasion. Am shocked to have won a game, finally, against Baring!

Good luck in the rest of the cup mate :(

Baring 3 - 0 Steev

Steev 5 - 3 Baring

I'm a lot better pleased with the way I'm playing. First game had a false start where the ball was black (not Baring's fault, but it was hard to see!) and my controls weren't configured because I'd accepted the invite without starting the game, so my profile hadn't loaded. Baring generously restarted despite being 1-0 up. Whether I'd have stopped Yakuba if I had been able to run or change player, I don't know!

I was playing quite well but still ended up losing 3-0. I still say that your penalty was a PERFECTLY timed tackle, but this is PES.

Second game, I just couldn't stay in the lead - I went ahead three times and was pulled back on each occasion. Am shocked to have won a game, finally, against Baring!

Good luck in the rest of the cup mate :D

yea was 2 tight games bud, it was a perfect tackle but was the computer :S, and i was winning 3-2 in the second game i thought was pretty tight but comfortable i was lying back relaxed coz i knew you needed to win by 4 goals so was eased you were alot better than the first time we played tho, hopefully you'll survive bud :D

Scratch 5 Manic 3

Manic 6 Scratch 0

Aggregate: Manic 9 Scratch 5

First game was all about Cisse! Took me apart with 4 goals, thre other a shocking OG from John Terry from a corner. Cisse missed some good chances, but scored some cracking goals - the pick of which a volley from the byline after a near post cross that had Cech beaten all ends up :o:D.

Chelski had there fair share of chances but just couldn't find the back of the net, Drogba and Shevy the main culprits. In fact two Joe Cole goals deep into injury time in each half were what kept me in the game, or so I thought at the time....

2nd game started much better for me with some heavy early pressure creating an early goal for Shevy and the boys never looked back from there. Cisse didn't have his shooting boots on this time and my front 5 were rampant, carving out several decent chances and going in 3-0 up at the break. I think Scratch had seen the writing on the wall at this point and despite some good build up play his boys were just not scoring. As he pressed it left some room for me to counter attack and another 3 goal haul in the 2nd half left the scoreline looking rather more comfortable than I thought it would be after the first 90 mins.

CFTG's mate, and good luck in your league.....

Miner Willy 5 - 2 Hereticboy

Hereticboy 1 - 1 Miner Willy

Aggregate: Miner Willy wins 6 - 3

Two decent games: I had the better of the first, turning things round with four goals from Saha after an early Trezeguet strike. Heretic shaded the second, but he couldn't grab the win.

Cheers for the games mate. :o

Scratch 5 Manic 3

Manic 6 Scratch 0

Aggregate: Manic 9 Scratch 5

First game was all about Cisse! Took me apart with 4 goals, thre other a shocking OG from John Terry from a corner. Cisse missed some good chances, but scored some cracking goals - the pick of which a volley from the byline after a near post cross that had Cech beaten all ends up :):lol:.

Chelski had there fair share of chances but just couldn't find the back of the net, Drogba and Shevy the main culprits. In fact two Joe Cole goals deep into injury time in each half were what kept me in the game, or so I thought at the time....

2nd game started much better for me with some heavy early pressure creating an early goal for Shevy and the boys never looked back from there. Cisse didn't have his shooting boots on this time and my front 5 were rampant, carving out several decent chances and going in 3-0 up at the break. I think Scratch had seen the writing on the wall at this point and despite some good build up play his boys were just not scoring. As he pressed it left some room for me to counter attack and another 3 goal haul in the 2nd half left the scoreline looking rather more comfortable than I thought it would be after the first 90 mins.

CFTG's mate, and good luck in your league.....

Don't know what was going on here - would you believe in the first game Cisse and my two other forwards were on blue arrows :huh: ?

I was lucky to keep you at bay in that first game,

I had I feeling you would make me pay for it in the second leg - and you did :D

Cheers for the games Manic and good luck in your league as well - looks like we are both in a fight to avoid relegation. :(

I got through against Donnie Darko.

2-1 to him and 8-2 to me.

The beginning of the second game was very tense as he defended deep to negate Henrys pace, and it seemed as if I had no chance of breaking through but the floodgates eventually opened 20 minutes in and it soon got away from Donnie.

Good games :)

I got through against Donnie Darko.

2-1 to him and 8-2 to me.

The beginning of the second game was very tense as he defended deep to negate Henrys pace, and it seemed as if I had no chance of breaking through but the floodgates eventually opened 20 minutes in and it soon got away from Donnie.

Good games :)

Cheers dude. :o Well played.

Sithlordx v Porko

Played Sith on Friday night

Tottenham (porko) 3-2 Valencia (sithlordx)

Valencia (sithlordx) 1-2 Tottenham (porko)

Could've gone the other way just as easily - Berbatov in particular had his shooting boots on. Bizarrely both games were interrupted by 2 second pauses every minute or so, that Konami netcode doing it's best again.

Cheers for the games sith, hope that you get your passion for the game back soon!

Another cup, same opponent. When's good for you Manic?

:(

Not sure anytime could be classed as 'good' for me when playing you, but I could be on tonight if you like?

Will try to play Paddyo in the league too, probably starting around 8 - so 8 or 8:45 ish would suit if either are good for you?

confirm result with ASM...

1st game was good, he went 1 up from a corner and had a few early chances... i managed to get back in it then nick a winner...

2nd was a bit boring as i shut the game down and stopped him scoring... only 1 up front made it difficult for him as my defence was playing well

cheers for the games though mate :(