IGNORED

Prodigy

Spudulis

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to see them tomorrow at the O2 Academy in Birmingham. Taking my other half who isn't exactly what you'd call a fan. I'm not convinced she knows what she's letting herself in for.

On 15/07/2022 at 18:54, ukdazs said:

I'm going to see them tomorrow at the O2 Academy in Birmingham. Taking my other half who isn't exactly what you'd call a fan. I'm not convinced she knows what she's letting herself in for.

I'm on my way to Brixton right now to see them.. it's going to be mental I know it :omg:

On 23/07/2022 at 17:12, acidbearboy said:

To those that have been already - How were the shows without Keith?

Saturday's show was immense.. pretty much straight away everyone was jumping, went full on moshpit for some heavier tracks. Maxim ruled the crowd throughout, he was awesome and some nice crowd interaction from Liam as well. Some really heartfelt and tastefully done tributes to Keith, including a great instrumental version of firestarter with an laser animated Keith dance. Was easily one of the best live performances I've been to, not sure I've ever come away so sweaty :D

Brixton Academy still rules, so do the Prodigy

• 1 month later...