IGNORED

Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Damn, thats a shame, one of the strong contenders :)

Cheers bud. Stupid shift work :)

Argh, that's a shame. What about 'next time' ...

I meant the time after next, obviously :(

It's not the same, as I won't have the pressure of competition on, but I'll do 2 rounds of the course over those days just to see how I might have compared.

I'll try and join in the first round with you all at least, if there's room in a game when I'm around, or when somebody else needs a partner.

It's only the 4th course, a few hours needed maybe.

I doubt I'll be able to make Thursday night actually.

It's too late for me as I'm working up at 5 and need my beauty sleep :):):(

I'll be around on Fri/Sat/Sun night though.

Jeees. I actually made it a late start as you're not normally around until 10pm. If people are happy shifting it to 8pm then that's probably better.

8pm, 9pm or 10pm Thursday. Let it be known which you prefer. That's for everyone not just Spleen.

Can we just do intermediate characters?

You can use Novice or Intermediate. People might want to use a MAX Novice vs a low level Intermediate for example.

Can it be played before thursday? For instance, if I'm on tonight or tomorrow night + spot a forumite + they fancy a round is that ok? Cos I'm working thur + fri evenings.

I was going to just say people can play from Tuesday-Sunday but I thought the time in between would be too much of a lull. It's better we all play at the same time as much as possible but if you're struggling then it's fine to play earlier as long as you state in the thread beforehand you're about to play. PM me the results though rather than posting. It's not ideal as I'll know the score before I play but I can't think of a better way round that. Maybe hang onto the score until after Thursday but that doesn't sit right either.

So yeah, in future we'll have Thursday as the ideal first round time but if you can't make that, earlier or later is okay under the right circumstances.

Despite have played a lot of the PSP version I've only just got the PS3 version today so if I can get what's needed unlocked by Thursday I'll register my interest.

Is your PSN Venza? For first post purposes.

New boys on tour with Frankie aswell. Treat 'em right people.

Despite have played a lot of the PSP version I've only just got the PS3 version today so if I can get what's needed unlocked by Thursday I'll register my interest.

Need the 4th course for this tourney.

Unlocking hints, play all the 9 hole tourneys. Esepcially go for the special rules ones that have big cups/no wind, they are easier, saves on replay time.

Skip shot animations.

Always play the character versus as soon as it appears to unlock next tier.

I think safari should appear by the begining of the fifth tier.

alternatively download a save file with everything unlocked, but then that wont be your stats on there, which would kinda annoy if it was me. But if you dont mind that could be an option...

Need the 4th course for this tourney.

Unlocking hints, play all the 9 hole tourneys. Esepcially go for the special rules ones that have big cups/no wind, they are easier, saves on replay time.

Skip shot animations.

Always play the character versus as soon as it appears to unlock next tier.

I think safari should appear by the begining of the fifth tier.

alternatively download a save file with everything unlocked, but then that wont be your stats on there, which would kinda annoy if it was me. But if you dont mind that could be an option...

Thanks for the tips. I'll definitely not be taking the downloading the save file option.

Jeees. I actually made it a late start as you're not normally around until 10pm. If people are happy shifting it to 8pm then that's probably better.

8pm, 9pm or 10pm Thursday. Let it be known which you prefer. That's for everyone not just Spleen.

You can use Novice or Intermediate. People might want to use a MAX Novice vs a low level Intermediate for example.

Sorry Sensei. :(

I do two weeks early shift then two weeks lates, and I've just started earlies.

I thought to use an Intermediate person to mix it up a little. ;)

Count me in for the safari tourney, determined to make the cut this week.

Think I missed the initial 9pm round by afew minutes, cheers for waiting everyone :(

Had some good matches with Frankie & Delb2k, Avex & ryanski joined us later (was it avex or tyler - nice eagle chip in & win Avex ;) )

No doubt on again later tonight after the big footy match (Barnsley vs Hull City).

Think I missed the initial 9pm round by afew minutes, cheers for waiting everyone ;)

Blame Syntax he was a little eager to start! :(

I'll be counting myself out of the Safari Tourney for the time being.. unless I come up with a miraculous cure for my disconnection issues that is.

I'll be counting myself out of the Safari Tourney for the time being.. unless I come up with a miraculous cure for my disconnection issues that is.

Is is difficult for you to try it wired? Be a shame if you can't play.

Blame Syntax he was a little eager to start! ;)

I'm on wireless and not had any issues with Everbody's Golf, I do seem to get random disconnects when using the web browser though.

Blame Syntax he was a little eager to start! ;)

Oh yeah, I had already started the timer when someone typed you were coming, then I didnt know how to stop it. I did ask at the end of the hole if we were going back to the lobbey, but everyone was too busy talking about their shots they had forgotten about you already :(

Oh yeah, I had already started the timer when someone typed you were coming, then I didnt know how to stop it. I did ask at the end of the hole if we were going back to the lobbey, but everyone was too busy talking about their shots they had forgotten about you already :(

yeah yeah, more like you all couldn't face my stunning golfing skills ;)

I'm guessing it was Avex then...

i kicked ass. a rare occasion when i didnt completely mess up.

although i still cant beat dino in single player.

you can literaly see the computer making mistakes just to give me a chance, and i still cant do it. ;)

At the moment it's looking like this:

Rllmuk Great Safari Invitational

-Two rounds of Great Safari C.C. Aggregate scores.

-First round to be played between Thursday and 6pm Sunday this week.

-Final round to be played on Sunday. Tee-off usually 7-8pm.

An Invitational with a twist. Invite yourself...

1. tyler

2. Paranoia

3. guage

4. Soong

5. vcassano

6. Scratch

7. U-1 (back after a re-jig)

8. cassidey

9. Syntax (Maybe not Thursday)

10. Spleen (Maybe not Thursday)

11. Frankie Lee (Needs to unlock Safari)

12. Vezna (Needs to unlock Safari)

13. milko (Not Thursday)

14. ryanski (Not Thursday)

Settings

Great Safari C.C.

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice or Intermediate characters.

A first round game is scheduled for between 8pm-10pm Thursday. Time to be confirmed.

Spleen are you out even for an earlier kick-off on Thursday?

At the moment it's looking like this:

Rllmuk Great Safari Invitational

-Two rounds of Great Safari C.C. Aggregate scores.

-First round to be played between Thursday and 6pm Sunday this week.

-Final round to be played on Sunday. Tee-off usually 7-8pm.

An Invitational with a twist. Invite yourself...

1. tyler

2. Paranoia

3. guage

4. Soong

5. vcassano

6. Scratch

7. U-1 (back after a re-jig)

8. Spleen (Maybe not Thursday)

9. Syntax (Maybe not Thursday)

10. Vezna (Needs to unlock Safari)

11. Frankie Lee (Needs to unlock Safari)

12. ryanski (Not Thursday)

13. milko (Not Thursday)

14. cassidy

Settings

Great Safari C.C.

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice or Intermediate characters.

A first round game is scheduled for between 8pm-10pm Thursday. Time to be confirmed.

Spleen are you out even for an earlier kick-off on Thursday?

I should be able to make this and I Unlocked Safari on the weekend <_<