IGNORED

Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Well great game guys.. atleast I lasted until the 11th or 12th hole before getting kicked this time, just a shame I was 2nd when it happened :(

I give up.. unless anyone has any bright idea on how to fix the issues. The fact it mentions dodgy connections when you log in online doesnt instill me with any faith. May just have to wait till they sort the issue out as its obviously game specific.

Who's your ISP? You're the only person I've seen have problems even though there's the warning. Well, ryanski aswell but his seem to be with being able to log in at all.

I'm playing Mario Kart at the moment, hence my absence from this evenings events.

Who's your ISP? You're the only person I've seen have problems even though there's the warning. Well, ryanski aswell but his seem to be with being able to log in at all.

I'm playing Mario Kart at the moment, hence my absence from this evenings events.

Im with BT but I dont use a homehub.

It was weird without you.. Syntax was winning for a start :(

Poor Yew! Where is this warning supposed to appear? I've never had that come up for me whenever I have joined a game.

Syntax is obviously Tylers secret lovechild judging by the way he blitzed everyone. I was damned lucky to place where I did considering my terrible playing!

Thanks for the game.

enjoyed that.

my timing for the long shots was well off, but i managed to save it nicely with some great chips and puts.

first time i've done a full 18 there too.

i'm with BT too, although i use their home hub thingy, and never had any probs

the warning appears in the 'be nice' message at the begining, but i assumed it didnt apply anymore as its dated ages ago isnt it?

Right, in the absence of Tyler I shall try to do this in the customary convention:

Safari - 18H / R

1. Syntax -10 3262 (N)

2. Spleen -5 2674 (N)

3. Avex Fuddle +1 2253 (N)

4. Jizzlobber Even 2070 (N)

5. TheDeanMac +2 2210 (N)

DNF Yewone -3 1740 (N) connection error hole 11

Good game, ruined slightly with u1 being booted again as me and him were currently scrapping for the top spot. You still havent mentioned U1 if you have a BT homehub? I heard they are dodgy for this game.

As for the game I had another night of my putts sinking. Im still not totally consistent but I feel Im defo getting there. That said just my luck tyler wasnt there as I reckon that score would of given him a fight. Oh well.

Well played everyone though, I reckon Safari is the second toughest course. One par 5 in particular is a real bitch, I just totally bottled it and laid up. I seen Jizzlobber I think taking a shot from the mountain path, he obviously went at it full blooded :(

That said just my luck tyler wasnt there as I reckon that score would of given him a fight. Oh well.

We'll soon find out, this weeks double header is scheduled for Safari.

Maybe try going wired for the next game, see if that works?

Is U-1 on wireless then? I know Spleen was/is aswell but I'd say that could well be it. I never trust wireless myself.

I'm blaming the SDTV I used ^_^

SD tv is obviously best, as thats what i use!

that 9 was a record for me, and the eagle was a nice surprise.

good game, very close all the way.

:(

i should have taken a photo as i probably wont ever win again.

We'll soon find out, this weeks double header is scheduled for Safari.

Is U-1 on wireless then? I know Spleen was/is aswell but I'd say that could well be it. I never trust wireless myself.

Well I will never get that score again over two rounds obviously. :(

well I am wireless and no problems, but its always worth a try.

I suppose I should set the Safari event up then.

Rllmuk Great Safari Invitational

-Two rounds of Great Safari C.C. Aggregate scores.

-First round to be played between Thursday and 6pm Sunday this week.

-Final round to be played on Sunday. Tee-off usually 7-8pm.

An Invitational with a twist. Invite yourself...

1. tyler

2. Spleen (Maybe not Thursday)

3. Syntax (Maybe not Thursday)

4. Paranoia

5. guage

6. milko (Not Thursday)

7. ryanski

8. Soong

9. vcassano

10. Frankie Lee (Needs to unlock Safari)

11. Venza (Needs to unlock Safari)

12. Scratch

Settings

Great Safari C.C.

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice or Intermediate characters.

First opportunity to play the opening round will be Thursday 10pm. If you can't make this time and are going to play separately before Sunday then it has to be with at least one other rllmuk player. Post that you're about to play in this thread and then PM me the results after.

If we get a lot of interest we'll split into two groups for Thursday with two people in each group responsible for noting down all scores (a camera is a handy).

I'd like to join in again, but I'm working on sunday night so wouldn't be able to make the final round, should I qualify for it, so guess I'll have to miss this one :)

Argh, that's a shame. What about 'next time' ...

I've updated the earlier post with entries for now.