Syntax

Paranoia

Settings:

Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only

The three remaining entries (not heard from ryanski but he might still be in) must PM me a score, verified by at least one other rllmuk member, before Sunday 6pm. As soon as everyone has submitted a score or has let me know they won't be submitting I can post which 8 players have qualified.

The final round is currently scheduled for 8pm Sunday.

Ok, I have course unlocked and I am ready to play whenever. So if someone can join me then that would be aces. Post here and we can sort it out...

I wouldn't mind another trip round this course and that will verify your score if paranoia or Rynski arn't about,

I'll be on most of the day (from ~1030am), message me if you need me to tag along.

I'm unlikely to make the 8pm round tonight (& probably unlikely to make the cut anyway :) ). will be 10pm earliest.

My better half has been away for the weekend and if I'm still sat infront of the consoles when she returns it will be :) x100

Well the good news is I got -3 :lol:

the bad is in my excitement I dont remember anyone elses or the points totals :(

I think Paranoia might have them though so hopefully he will be on to post them.

Good game, me Para and dirk. Para was tyleresque for the first 5 or so holes, think he birdied every one, but then he had a collapse :( I think he finished about +11, really harsh.

Dirk put in a much better performance than his last round and had a very respectable +4 I think.

I had my best time ever on that course. Only one dropped shot, steady pars all the way with some nice birdies. My putting was the difference, I was dropping ones I normally hang on the lip. Fine line between success and failure.

Anyway, hopefully the points are not needed, if so then we are fucked. I think I had 3,000 :lol:

Can we see all the scores now?

Syntax you weren't supposed to use advanced characters...

But really...kudos!

Rllmuk Masters First Round

The Crown Links - 18H / R

1. Syntax -3 2000 (N)

2. Meatball -2 2475 (N)

3. tyler +1 2253 (N)

4. shoinan +1 2140 (N)

5. Spleen +2 1946 (N)

6. U-1 +7 1630 (N)

7. Paranoia +9 1000 (N)

8. guage +15 860 (N)

9. scratch +19 1020 (N)

I've given both your points a smackdown for the simple fact you couldn't remember and it wouldn't really be fair to guess. Hopefully it won't come to needing them...

So just one misses the cut! Ouch. Feel free to discuss the highs and lows of the first round now. A triple bogey after going O.B. cost me along with two trips to the water and then a few silly tee-shots chasing back meaning I was always struggling to make par. Hopefully I'm poised in a Tiger-esque final day position...

Be there at 8pm everyone, hoping to tee off by 8:15pm.

Cheeky! It was novice characters, which actually I think did me a favour as I was much less gung ho!

My round was fairly uneventful really for the course. Found fairway with 100% of my drives. Only hit a bunker on two holes, one of them I bogyed. It was really was steady eddie stuff. My putting just seemed to be dropping for me, Im sure it will all change.

Really felt for Paranoia though, he looked like he was gonna have a stormer, but then I think after all his birdies he hit a 8 on one hole, then never really recovered from that.

Definitely sets it up nicely for tonight, Tyler in the chasing pack...

It was one of the most helpless moments I've felt in a game.

I started really relaxed, then shot 4/5 birdies and got a bit tense. Nest two holes I dropped 4/5 shots and that was it really.

On the first of these I hit into a bunker from the drive, and it wouldn't let me play forwards at all, so had to play back, got that wrong and went too far, and on the next shot put it back in the same bunker!!

And on top of it all I couldn't put for love or money in the last 9.

amazed i made it really.

i cant remember much from our round. i think i went up to around +9 rather quickly, and managed to keep it in check for a while before it all went pear shaped again towards the end.

i'll just hope to beat my first score.

Not too bad a score.

As Syntax said, the novice characters actually helped.

Would have got a better score if my putting wasn't awful, missed so many 6 footers.

Scratch had a mare though.

He was doing ok until a couple of holes where he got stuck in the sand.

The pressure is on Syntax now, will he be able to take over the mantra from tiger?

See you all later.

Not too bad a score.

As Syntax said, the novice characters actually helped.

Would have got a better score if my putting wasn't awful, missed so many 6 footers.

Scratch had a mare though.

He was doing ok until a couple of holes where he got stuck in the sand.

The pressure is on Syntax now, will he be able to take over the mantra from tiger?

See you all later.

Well scratch played with myself and Syntax and had a much better round, +3 if I remember correctly. Which is pretty bad luck.

Well scratch played with myself and Syntax and had a much better round, +3 if I remember correctly. Which is pretty bad luck.

He had no pressure today though. It's a very different beast when it matters. Who's hoping for torrential rain and hurricane winds to really put it up those leaders?

Im feeling the pressure already!

I bet Meatball is loving that the spotlight is off him. I'm on to you Meatball.

tigerwoodsyj2.jpg