IGNORED

Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Cheers for the rounds last night people, did far better than I was expecting. Even got near to the soong for half the course.

All went horribly wrong after that mind you..

yeah good games last night and a lot of fun. Soong and Vesh are Hale and Pace of EG :angry:

As for going horribly wrong, how I can go from -6 in just 5 holes to +1 by the end of 18 did rather upset me.

Its tough to get back once it goes wrong on hole isnt it.

There are only a few more players due to attempt to qualify for Sunday's final round. So here's the current status:

Rllmuk Masters First Round

1. guage Score submitted

2. Meatball Score submitted

3. scratch Score submitted

4. shoinan Score submitted

5. Spleen Score submitted

6. tyler Score submitted

7. U-1 Score submitted

MikeP

ryanski

Syntax

vcassano

Settings:

Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only

The four remaining and any additional entries (everyone is still welcome once they have Crown Links) must PM me a score, verified by at least one other rllmuk member, before Sunday 6pm. As soon as everyone has submitted a score or has let me know they won't be submitting I can post which 8 players have qualified. So check back here at 6pm Sunday at the very latest. Players with the three lowest submitted scores at the moment are obviously vulnerable.

The final round is currently scheduled for 7pm or 8pm Sunday. Are all current, potential qualifiers ok for this time?

The final round is currently scheduled for 7pm Sunday. Are all current, potential qualifiers ok for this time?

I very much doubt I'll be able to make 7pm on Sunday, if I have qualified.

8pm is usually the earliest I can do.

Sorry.

Jesus Christ thats tough!! Have we really got to do it all again on Sunday? :lol:

5 bogeys, 1 double and a triple.. not the best of rounds, but some of those greens are bitches to say the least! I played brilliantly though! -_-

If only I'd had a round that good. I think there is a good chance I won't be making the cut for Sunday.

I have Spleen and Scratch's scores now.

Impressive eh tyler? Amazingly I was still even par after 8 holes, absolute shambles after that <_<

Spleen was laughing so much that he woke his daughter up :lol:

Right, I am on tier 8. Just need to get the pass for the course now. Will anyone be around this afternoon to play a round so I can post a score for the masters? Around 2pm would be best. Im going out for a couple of hours just now, but will post when I return.

Cheers

Sure, I'll be on.

Edit- oops, I've not unlocked the course yet. Ignore me!

Right, I am on tier 8. Just need to get the pass for the course now. Will anyone be around this afternoon to play a round so I can post a score for the masters? Around 2pm would be best. Im going out for a couple of hours just now, but will post when I return.

Cheers

I've just unlocked Crown Links and wouldn't mind getting into the masters if that's possible.

So yes, I'll be around for a game later.

Excellent, the more the merrier. Nervous times for those with higher scores...

Could you guys PM ryanski, vcassano and MikeP to see if they're available to play with you.

Settings:

The Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only

Once you're finished can you both PM me the scores (rather than post here) including the points score.

I did forget how bad this course was though! Holes on greens like this /\ and bunkers with magnets in them! :unsure:

Need I remind you that your two scores online with the course on MNG5 were +4 and +12. Good Luck...

PSYCHE!

(+4 is actually decent)

Need I remind you that your two scores online with the course on MNG5 were +4 and +12. Good Luck...

PSYCHE!

(+4 is actually decent)

We must of played it more than twice? Well I got -5 for the front 9 just there so maybe things are looking up. As long as you can avoid those bloody bunkers with the steep sides that you take about 6 shots to clear out of!