IGNORED

Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Never gonna unlock crowns in time I'm afraid!

Me and Vesh are about to play online if anyone's up for it. Will be an easy course so everyone will have it.

Blue flower, Saloon bar in 15mins!

EDIT: Around 10:30 wooooooo

Damn I could have made that. I was working my way through tier 4 at that time last night. Its getting a bit more challenging now though, I've actually failed a tournament :P

Update:

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

ryanski

guage

shoinan

U-1

• Meatball - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Soong - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• vcassano - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Syntax - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• milko - Needs to unlock Crown Links | Not available Sunday

• scratch - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• MikeP - Needs to unlock Crown Links

Right, I'll suggest 8pm start tonight for the first six qualifiers. I'll send PMs out now to see who can make it. If more people unlock it before tonight then obviously there's a couple of spaces left. Players who can't make it tonight can try to fit in the first round between now and Sunday 6pm when the final round will be played. If you're going to play Friday / Saturday it has to be with at least one other rllmuk player. Post that you're about to play in this thread and then just post the results after.

Settings:

Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only (you heard right)

It's quite tricky organising two rounds it seems. I'll probably get five PMs back saying they can't play at these times...

Well PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME, JESUS!!!

Actually I might be free for some rounds tonight? Could play whilst the Rllmuk Masters is going on, for those who haven't unlocked Crowns.

DAMN MY STUPID EYES!

Actually I do wear glasses so that statement is not entirely incorrect. Yeah I'd be up for a few holes tonight, I'm rubbish and hash up my putting something chronic but it will be good to actually have a online game on my ps3.

Probably be in around 9ish so should be able to tee off anytime after that.

Update:

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

ryanski

guage

shoinan

U-1

• Meatball - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Soong - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• vcassano - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Syntax - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• milko - Needs to unlock Crown Links | Not available Sunday

• scratch - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• MikeP - Needs to unlock Crown Links

Right, I'll suggest 8pm start tonight for the first six qualifiers. I'll send PMs out now to see who can make it. If more people unlock it before tonight then obviously there's a couple of spaces left. Players who can't make it tonight can try to fit in the first round between now and Sunday 6pm when the final round will be played. If you're going to play Friday / Saturday it has to be with at least one other rllmuk player. Post that you're about to play in this thread and then just post the results after.

Settings:

Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only (you heard right)

It's quite tricky organising two rounds it seems. I'll probably get five PMs back saying they can't play at these times...

I can't make this time.... ^_^:P:lol:

Although, I may possibly be able to get on later tonight, say about 10:30 ish.

I should also be able to get on Fri/Sat/Sun night although I've just found out the other half parents are up.

All is not lost though as I've ordered an HDMI-DVI cable which should allow me to use the computer monitor and not the main tv.

Hopefully it will turn up in time.

Crown Links course get ^_^

So are you ok for tonight 8pm? So far the response has been:

tyler - I can make it, who picked this awesome, convenient time?

ryanski - maybe, will let us know by 6pm.

Spleen - No, as ever the apres 10pm owl.

guage - ...

shoinan - ...

U-1 - ...

Meatball - Hello?

I fear that between my not having Crown Links unlocked yet, Mario Kart arriving and my being away all Sunday I won't be able to make much of a contribution to the masters this time. There's a chuffing great crack in the ceiling of the spare room I have to fill tonight 'n all ^_^

I'm saying this now as I'm dying to play some good online with you all and don't want to come across as a timewaster who never actually makes it! I WILL! some day.

So are you ok for tonight 8pm? So far the response has been:

tyler - I can make it, who picked this awesome, convenient time?

Spleen - No, as ever the apres 10pm owl.

guage - ...

shoinan - ...

U-1 - ...

Meatball - Hello?

Like ryanski - maybe maybe. I'll let you know by 7.

Rllmuk Masters 1st Round

tyler - yay

guage - yay

Meatball - yay

shoinan - maybe will let us know by 7pm.

Syntax - possible latecomer.

Spleen - Nein.

U-1 - ...

So looks like we'll at least have a few scores on the board this evening.

Hows about:

Rllmuk Masters 1st Round

8pm tee

tyler

guage

Meatball

U-1

shoinan

Syntax - possible latecomer.

10:30pm tee

Spleen

ryanski

Settings:

Crown Links

18 Holes

Regular Tee

Very slow timer

Novice characters only

Obviously if people from the first group are on later there's no harm in bolstering the numbers but only the first round you play on Crown Links counts. If you time out, no second chances (with the possible exception of a nw/error). Players need to note down the points score aswell as the par score.

8pm should be fine for me tonight... and 6pm at a push on Sunday.. although 7pm would be better

Friday and Saturday are looking like no-go's at the moment

If you play tonight then that's it until Sunday anyway. The 6pm Sunday is flexible based on who's going to be around and who's played the first round.

It means your lead is equivalent to the number of holes remaining. Such as 1UP with 1 hole to play (or 2 & 2 etc). So you're assured at least a halve. I can't remember if it's wrong in Everybody's Golf as there shouldn't be 'dormie' if there's sudden death.

Rllmuk Masters 1st Round latest - looks like we've got at least five playing tonight with a possible second game later in the evening.

A maximum of 8 can qualify for Sunday so do you think it's an advantage to people playing later / another day if we post tonight's scores in here? Or should I keep them back until Sunday morning (Spleen or ryanski could PM me their results) for maximum DRAMA!. Just a thought.

It means your lead is equivalent to the number of holes remaining. Such as 1UP with 1 hole to play (or 2 & 2 etc). So you're assured at least a halve. I can't remember if it's wrong in Everybody's Golf as there shouldn't be 'dormie' if there's sudden death.

Rllmuk Masters 1st Round latest - looks like we've got at least five playing tonight with a possible second game later in the evening.

A maximum of 8 can qualify for Sunday so do you think it's an advantage to people playing later / another day if we post tonight's scores in here? Or should I keep them back until Sunday morning (Spleen or ryanski could PM me their results) for maximum DRAMA!. Just a thought.

I think I'd not paid attention but I didn't know about the 10.30 tee. If it's possible for me to switch to that, that would suit me a lot better. Sorry to be a pain in the bum.