IGNORED

Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

At first the lack of voice chat really pissed me off but I really like the feel of the lobby’s and after every hole waiting to see the comments after you fuck up or play a good shot.

It may be just me but using the keyboard reminds me of Phantasy Star Online and I think it has that same real friendly vibe.

Totally agree with this.. as much as I want to hate the text chat it does have a certain old school charm that I like.

Not sure if I'll be online tonight, will probably be busy trying to unlock the crown course instead

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

ryanski

guage

shoinan

• U-1 - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Meatball - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Soong - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• vcassano - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Syntax - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• milko - Needs to unlock Crown Links | Not available Sunday

• scratch - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• MikeP - Needs to unlock Crown Links

So already a lot of interest. Will people unlock it in time? Will Crown Links crush souls? Will Syntax get called to have din-dins just as we're teeing off? Find out later this week, in the Everybody's Golf Clubhouse.

batfinkhj2.jpg

I can play thur + fri + have crown open. I hope they improve the stability of the online side, sometimes just getting into a lobby can take an age. <_<

I haven't had a problem with the online except for it going down last saturday. Otherwise fast and silky smooth.

I'm not available Sunday at all, got to drive to Manchester and back and work at the Man Utd/Arsenal game. Doubt I'll make it home until midnight or so, by which point I will be knackered.

Got onto Silver Peaks for the first time last night and shot -4 going out so I'm quite happy with progress!

Hello there everybody, you've probably all been doing this for ages but want to throw my hat in the ring for a few holes if anyone is interested? I've litrally only just started and as such am still on the first course but always looking for a few people to share a round or two with.

Woohoo... just got my first hole in one on Hole 12 of Silver Peaks! GET IN! ;)

Got the license for course as well, just need to unlock Crown Links now

Silver Peaks hole in one - impressive!

I beat that 128yrd chip-in eagle with a 138yarder today so I'm chuffed.

Crown Links is unlocked for me, so I'm definitely in for the masters.

Silver Peaks is unlocked for me as well now. Just got the last one to get. Im a couple of victories into that tier so it shouldnt be too long now.

As for hole in ones, I havent had one of them or an Albotross yet in the Pal version. I did manage one hole in one though in the Jap version and that was on Crown Links. The first time I played the course no less :)

U1 Im hoping your hole in one was in a normal game and not one of these crazy special rules ones like big cups or no wind etc :P

To add to my Everybody's Golf addiction I've now added Minna No Golf Portable 2 to my catalogue. Anyone tried Wi-Fi Multi-player? I'm not sure how friends, PSN work on PSP yet but hopefully it's simple enough.

The game is almost identical to the PS3 game in so many ways. It was certainly the base for the PS3 game (I think it's been out longer?)

To add to my Everybody's Golf addiction I've now added Minna No Golf Portable 2 to my catalogue. Anyone tried Wi-Fi Multi-player? I'm not sure how friends, PSN work on PSP yet but hopefully it's simple enough.

The game is almost identical to the PS3 game in so many ways. It was certainly the base for the PS3 game (I think it's been out longer?)

I've got this game too.

I have tried the Wi-Fi multiplayer as well and it seems to work pretty well.

I don't know if it uses PSN, but then again I haven't tried, just been playing random tournaments.

With 12 courses it's a massive game, I have all of the courses and am just trying to unlock the final character.

It's a nightmare. :o

I have tried the Wi-Fi multiplayer as well and it seems to work pretty well.

Have you tried wi-fi in the past month? Apparently they may have blocked IPs outside Asia. I just tried to get online with no joy, it just kept trying to connect and I had to use HOME to quit to the PSP menu.

Current status is:

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

ryanski

guage

shoinan

• U-1 - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Meatball - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Soong - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• vcassano - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Syntax - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• milko - Needs to unlock Crown Links | Not available Sunday

• scratch - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• MikeP - Needs to unlock Crown Links

With a few people very close to unlocking it now. As soon as we get 8 or it's made clear we're not going to get 8 I'll schedule the first round. I'll update again tomorrow evening.

Anyone tuning in to the Augusta Par 3 event tonight? I think it's 8pm on BBCi.

Never gonna unlock crowns in time I'm afraid!

Me and Vesh are about to play online if anyone's up for it. Will be an easy course so everyone will have it.

Blue flower, Saloon bar in 15mins!

EDIT: Around 10:30 wooooooo

Fucking typical.. just got kicked out!! Mid-swing I might add!! :wub:

I was 2nd as well, although admitedly about 10 shots behind tyler in 1st.

I'll just take it as a hint to carry on with the single player and unlock Crown Links for tomorrow night.

Thanks for game. Too many crazy moments to mention just now, fill you in tomorrow.

What happened U1?

Fucking typical.. just got kicked out!! Mid-swing I might add!! :P

I'll just take it as a hint to carry on with the single player and unlock Crown Links for tomorrow night.

Weird, dont think I have ever been booted mid game. Thats a few times for you now isnt it?

Highland C.C. - 18H / R

tyler -19 4661 (N)

Pupponvesh -9 3318 (N)

Syntax -7 3060 (N)

Soong -1 2670 (N)

U-1 -5 2170 (N) NETWORK ERROR H13

A possible -20 ruined with a par on the last. Blergh. Good game all the same, are you to become a regular Mr Pupponvesh?

Fucking typical.. just got kicked out!! Mid-swing I might add!! :P

Strange, not had the pleasure of a network error myself.

What happened U1?

Weird, dont think I have ever been booted mid game. Thats a few times for you now isnt it?

Just my luck really.. its happened a couple of times since Ive had it, although on signing in online it does mention the servers may be a little tempremental at the moment. Also first time Ive been booted actually mid-game, normally its been in the lobby.

Oh well..till next time

Good game. It was my first online, so it took a bit of getting used to. How long does it take to get all the courses unlocked? I've only got 2 so far.

I'm liking the feel of it, even if it does remind a little too much of PSO. I half expected a Booma to come out of nowhere, and for me to have to kill it with my 9 Iron.

The final course unlocked on tier 8 of the challenge mode for me (I think you still need to get the mirror of Crown Links and Silver Peaks after that though). So just aim for tier 8 playing 9H events if you want to get things unlocked quickly.

Just unlocked Crown Links (Regular Tee) so sign me up for the masters! :P

Although having now played a few nine holes on it, im dreading what my final score will be

EDIT - Oh and best nights for me to play will be Thursday and Sunday.. Fridays a definite no go

Yeah, I'll be able to play most nights. The later the better really though.

I'm pretty much the same as this.

Also, I was in a real tourney with Mr Do (74) tonight, which was very exciting, but he bottled it after 3 holes. It was one of those really slow ones though, so I only lasted another hole before I switched off as well.