5) ryanski (ryanski)

6) Scratch (ScratchyDirk)

7) Soong (Soong) - CHECK

;) vcassano (TheDeanMachine) - CHECK

9) MikeP (JizzIobber) - maybe

10) milko (milk-oh) - maybe

11) spanx (spanx75) - After 8pm

12) Spleen (pfspleen) - After 8pm

The rest of yous, man up! 7:15pm we'll tee-off all on our lonesome.

Euro Classic - 18H / R

tyler -10 3366 (N)

Syntax -5 2870 (N)

U-1 -5 2858 (N)

shoinan -4 2678 (N)

Scratch EVN 2386 (N)

Soong +2 2002 (N)

vcassano +3 1756 (N)

MikeP +9 1640 (N)

Everyone is now joining GF 20:10 / Floor 4 / Bjorn Only

Well, that was embarrassing. 18 holes and Tyler was 19 shots ahead of me!

I kept missing the impact point by miles. And twice I missed the timing on the power, panicked and hit the button as the power bar was coming back down. Not my best days golf!

Well, that was embarrassing. 18 holes and Tyler was 19 shots ahead of me!

I kept missing the impact point by miles. And twice I missed the timing on the power, panicked and hit the button as the power bar was coming back down. Not my best days golf!

Personally, I'm ecstatic. That chip-in eagle clocked in at 128 yards. I will never beat that, I'm sure.

good game everyone.

i didnt actually come last for once.

how rubbish is bjorn though? he cant even make it onto the green in 2 on a par 4. in one towards the end i just made it and wished i hadnt as the putter was no where near strong enough to reach the pin. would have been better being on the fairway.

Euro Classic - 18H / R

GF - Bjorn

tyler -10 3280 (N)

Spleen -9 3251 (N)

Soong -8 3242 (N)

Syntax -3 2579 (N)

ryanski -3 2535 (N)

Scratch -3 2530 (N)

MikeP -3 2470 (N)

U-1 -1 2370 (N)

shoinan -1 2200 (N)

guage EVN 2230 (N)

spanx +1 2282 (N)

vcassano +7 1958 (N)

An impressive line-up.

Soong with a stunner after his so-so debut. Made things very exciting, I knew it was Spleen I had to keep my eye on though...The bar was set at -10 in both rounds on Euro Classic, quite happy with that using LVL 0 Bjorn.

Great games guys, I might be up for more after a break.

Highland C.C - 9H (OUT) / R

tyler -7 2080 (N)

spanx -5 1740 (N)

shoinan -4 1627 (N)

vcassano -3 1420 (N)

Scratch +1 1320 (N)

Always good for a quick one is Highland. Shoinan let it slip though, after his chip on H6 to go to -6 I thought he wasn't going to faulter. Pressure told in the end...

good game everyone.

i didnt actually come last for once.

how rubbish is bjorn though? he cant even make it onto the green in 2 on a par 4. in one towards the end i just made it and wished i hadnt as the putter was no where near strong enough to reach the pin. would have been better being on the fairway.

Up the distance on the putter by pressing the square button.

Okinawa Resort - 9H (OUT) / R

tyler -5 1730 (N)

Spleen -5 1600 (N)

Scratch -4 1680 (N)

spanx -3 1387 (N)

shoinan -2 1317 (N)

vcassano +2 760 (N)

Thought I'd lost it with a par at the last but massive pointige saved the day.

Okinawa Resort - 9H (OUT) / R

tyler -5 1730 (N)

Spleen -5 1600 (N)

Scratch -4 1680 (N)

spanx -3 1387 (N)

shoinan -2 1317 (N)

vcassano +2 760 (N)

Thought I'd lost it with a par at the last but massive pointige saved the day.

Ohh nice close one.. wish it had spectator mode.

Have to say it was great to have so many people online earlier.. I can see this having plenty of legs online. Just dont go suggestion any more tournaments with Bjorn only anytime soon, okay?

Just dont go suggestion any more tournaments with Bjorn only anytime soon, okay?

That was all Syntax's fault. As with everything else that went wrong. Damn him.

We had one final game with big cups and shuffle to finish off. Spleen rose to the top with various cheaty-chips. Good games, almost too much golf for one day if such a thing is possible.

Highland C.C - 9H (OUT) / R

tyler -7 2080 (N)

spanx -5 1740 (N)

shoinan -4 1627 (N)

vcassano -3 1420 (N)

Scratch +1 1320 (N)

Always good for a quick one is Highland. Shoinan let it slip though, after his chip on H6 to go to -6 I thought he wasn't going to faulter. Pressure told in the end...

Aye I was in heady unknown heights at that point, and lost it on the last two holes. It was a good game tho :D

Just to keep this in mind as we're on a new page:

Rllmuk Masters

-Two rounds of Crown Links, aggregate scores.

-To be played between Thursday-Sunday this week.

Who'd be up for that? Obviously the first hurdle is unlocking the course but it's something to aim for if people are interested.

tyler

• U-1 - Needs to unlock Crown Links

• Meatball - Needs to unlock Crown Links

Spleen

• guage - Needs to unlock Crown Links

I'd be interested, but I still need to unlock it. To be honest the further away we get from the Euro Classic, the better: that -7 was horrendous. One shot nearly went for a hole in one (hitting the flag) but ended up as a triple bogey :D . At least I did better on Highland CC. Nevertheless, some good games, guys.

Rllmuk Masters

Who'd be up for that? Obviously the first hurdle is unlocking the course but it's something to aim for if people are interested.

tyler

Spleen

Yeah, Im up for it. Again some unlocking needs done though. Whats the plan, do we all need to play at the same time? Are we doing the two rounds consecutively?

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

Yeah I'm interested. It's the only course I haven't unlocked, so I will pursue that this week.

I didn't get back in til gone 9pm :D

Definitely wanna get onto this soon though. I don't have Crown Links yet but I'm working on it, unlocked the last of the Intermediate players last night so I can't be miles off it. So, Masters Maybe with the proviso that I can't play Sunday due to work.

Yeah, Im up for it. Again some unlocking needs done though. Whats the plan, do we all need to play at the same time? Are we doing the two rounds consecutively?

Depends on numbers and availability. If we only get 8 people then one plan would be to play a round Thursday and the final round on Sunday (people don't tend to be available Friday/Saturday).

Another would be if we got 12-16 people to have two games and have one person record the scores in each game. The top 8 scores from both games would then continue to the final round (the idea of a cut might make things exciting even if you're struggling). This could end up just being a couple of rounds on Sunday separated by a break. I'm not sure people could handle 36H of Crown Links back to back.

It's harder to organise so we'll just see how people go with unlocking the course this week. I think the occasional 'major' event like this could make things even more interesting though.

Rllmuk Masters

tyler

Spleen

I'm up for this, but only have four courses unlocked at the moment.

Hopefully have all six by Thursday.

I can't believe how inconsistent I am at this.

Sometimes it seems like every putt goes in, other’s rounds nowhere near at every hole.

I also seem to have one absolute shocker each night where I absolutely fuck up one hole ruining the entire round.

At first the lack of voice chat really pissed me off but I really like the feel of the lobby’s and after every hole waiting to see the comments after you fuck up or play a good shot.

It may be just me but using the keyboard reminds me of Phantasy Star Online and I think it has that same real friendly vibe.

I'd be up for the Masters thing as well. But I have a lot of playing to do before it will be unlocked. I was going to be playing again after 8ish this evening, but I know if people are online, I'll be tempted to join them instead.