Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Looking forward to Sundays game already.. although I'll no doubt be on a fair bit before then anyway. Will be good to try out a new course with you all.

My aim for the weekend is to get used to the advanced control scheme, so far Ive been sticking to traditional and Im beginning to believe that Im missing out

Okay, I think the current status is:

Sunday 7pm, Euro Course

1) Syntax (Hean_Dog)

2) U1 (Yewone)

3) tyler (seveNLayers)

4) shoinan (shoinan)

5) spanx (spanx75)

6) ryanski (ryanski)

7) milko (?) - maybe

;) MikeP (JizzIobber) - maybe

9) Scratch (ScratchyDirk)

10) Soong (Soong)

11) vcassano (TheDeanMachine)

12) Spleen (pfspleen) - After 8pm

Obviously if everyone turns up we're looking at two rooms or jumping into a tournament. We may even have more people as a few regulars are yet to sign up.

Pencil me in for Sunday too, please. I take it the European map is unlocked when you complete the first two vs. challenges?

You have to get a course membership card. Keep your eye on that and if you're not sure then start a single player strokeplay and see if you can choose the Euro Classic.

Had my first play on the 4th course before. Bit of a step up in difficulty there!

Looking forward to playing that online if only for seeing how many swear words people can come up with ;)

I love the setting of that one.. havent properly unlocked it yet though. Will definitely be intersting to see how the games pan out on the more challenging courses, the posibilities for screwups are huge!

Well either this game has suddenly become so unpopular that nodoby was playing online tonight, or the servers were screwed!

It let me connect to the clubhouse but showed it as having zero people online, and couldnt connect to any lobby's either.

Anyone else have this problem tonight?

They suddenly got fixed. I went on late... broken, played a couple of offline rounds then got back on and there were 6 users online, which VERY rapidly became a lot more.

Unlocked the first four courses now... oh and I'll be online about 8 tonight.

Bugger... this is spanx obviously...

You have to get a course membership card for Euro Classic. Keep your eye on that and if you're not sure then start a single player strokeplay and see if you can choose the Euro Classic. It should unlock after you've played a few events on the course or a few events on a tier with that course as an option.

Status update - Sunday 7pm, Euro Course

1) Syntax (Hean_Dog)

2) U1 (Yewone)

3) tyler (seveNLayers)

4) shoinan (shoinan)

5) ryanski (ryanski)

6) Scratch (ScratchyDirk)

7) Soong (Soong)

:lol: vcassano (TheDeanMachine)

9) MikeP (JizzIobber) - maybe

10) milko (milk-oh) - maybe

11) spanx (spanx75) - After 8pm

12) Spleen (pfspleen) - After 8pm

Meet in Blueflower 3 from 6:45pm. When joining the game if it doesn't appear in the custom game list use the search player option and enter my PSN ID (or a friends you know is in the room aswell). Once it brings up their profile hit X and it will take you to join their game.

I've had another crazy idea aswell:

Rllmuk Masters

-Two rounds of Crown Links, aggregate scores.

-To be played between Thursday-Sunday this week.

That's all I have so far as it really depends on numbers. Who'd be up for that? Obviously the first hurdle is unlocking the course but it's something to aim for if people are interested.

Rllmuk Masters

That's all I have so far as it really depends on numbers. Who'd be up for that? Obviously the first hurdle is unlocking the course but it's something to aim for if people are interested.

I'll be there, and also up for the Masters idea.. although how about trialing it on a different course first (untill everyone unlocks the course). Got the first 4 courses unlocked so far.

Rllmuk Masters

I'm up for this Masters stuff. 4 courses unlocked so far, but shouldn't be too long til I get the others.

I'm working tonight so'll unfortunately have to miss out on that fun :lol:

I'll be there, and also up for the Masters idea.. although how about trialing it on a different course first

DENIED. The Masters is this week and that course totally nails the feel. Balls seeming safe and then rolling 40 yards off the green and into the water. It's epic.

If people are grinding the single player purely to unlock then maybe downloading a save file is an option? I know if you're well into it with lots of shots saved and such you won't want to though. I'll sort out a link if people want to do that.

If not then maybe a few of the Minna No Golf owners can go play some sublime 4-Player on Crown Fields at the weekend should, this not take off.

Yes, that's a threat. Get slogging!

I take it blueflower three is the floor with the image of the blueflower? And then lobby 3 in there? Weird out layout.

That's the one. It's a saloon bar. We should probably pick something more exciting so we can gay about with animals or sit around the camp fire but that's our home for now.

I'm up for the masters idea.

I have all of the courses unlocked now, so Crown Links is good. I still hate that course though :lol:

My brother is back now, but I'm sure I can delay giving him back his ps3.

See you all tonight.

Edit:

I've just seen guage below talking about Louis Theroux, I didn't realise this was on and I love it.

I'll be around at 8, but will be off between 9 and 10.

i reckon i can get that course unlocked by then.

i might be about a bit later (louis theroux cant be missed), but if theres too many for one room i dont mind missing out.

i'll be on during the week more again anyway.

i vote safari room if your thinking about changing, its great with all the animals, cars and the mud slide.