Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Go on then, stick me down for some games :unsure:

Not had chance to play for a couple of days so'll have a couple games single player first, when I get in from work, to get my eye in.

Pretty sure I'm a regular tee member at Euro.

Ok so for 8pm start:

1. tyler (Euro, Ja)

2. Syntax (Euro, Ja)

3. MikeP (Euro, Ja)

4. Scratch (Euro, Nein)

5. U-1 (Euro, ?)

6. Spanx (Euro, ?) - maybe

7. Meatball (Euro, Ja)

And Spleen will be around hopefully for a second game at 10pm.

Ok so for 8pm start:

1. tyler (Euro, Ja)

2. Syntax (Euro, Ja)

3. MikeP (Euro, Ja)

4. Scratch (Euro, Nein)

5. U-1 (Euro, ?)

6. Spanx (Euro, ?) - maybe

7. Meatball (Euro, Ja)

And Spleen will be around hopefully for a second game at 10pm.

And yes, I've unlocked the first three courses.

1. tyler (Euro, Ja)

2. Syntax (Euro, Ja)

3. MikeP (Euro, Ja)

4. Scratch (Euro, Nein)

5. U-1 (Euro, ?)

6. Spanx (Euro, Ja) - maybe

7. Meatball (Euro, Ja)

8. guage (Euro, Ja)

So, full house for 8pm. There may be a space if Spanx can't make it. Euro could make it's debut if U-1 and Scratch can man-up...

Blimey, must have been the pressure! :)

You know when a room is created, do I need to knock or do I get an invite and auto join the game? Good fun nonetheless :D

I can also see I need to start trying out the later characters. I have stuck with Jasmine so far getting the loyalty stat boosts. But I'm a million miles away from how far I can hit the ball compared to you guys.

Okinawa Resort - 9H (IN) / R

Meatball -4 1690 (N)

Syntax -4 1645 (N)

U-1 -3 1575 (N)

tyler -2 1611 (N)

MikeP +1 1016 (N)

guage +4 940 (N)

A topsy-turvy game. Twice in the drink on hole 3 cost me a triple-bogey but I was still in the hunt only for two poor birdie putts to end any hope.

Back later for more funs.

You know when a room is created, do I need to knock or do I get an invite and auto join the game? Good fun nonetheless :)

I can also see I need to start trying out the later characters. I have stuck with Jasmine so far getting the loyalty stat boosts. But I'm a million miles away from how far I can hit the ball compared to you guys.

Yeah you have to knock to get in.

We were all using Novice characters. Maybe a few had distance clubs.

Knock.

Where you in the game Mike? Whats your gamer tag? (I dont have sigs on in case its there)

Yeah I was jizzlobber, trailing around the arse end of the points somewhere :)

Also, what's the score with the scoring system? A few of us all got -1 on the first hole but didn't get equal points. Does it also matter how quick you take the shot?

Also, what's the score with the scoring system? A few of us all got -1 on the first hole but didn't get equal points. Does it also matter how quick you take the shot?

You get more points for hitting the fairway, greens, being closer to the pin and then your score (Par, Birdie etc). You get points deducted for going in the rough, bunkers and scoring over par. Speed doesn't matter.

So it's 9:30pm when we're back not 9pm?

Too busy to post..still frantically trying to unlock course 3.. when does it actually unlock? Do you have to do a set number of events or is it random?

I unlocked it on the 4th (?) tier by playing the course once in the challenge.

A few of us are having a quick 9H. If we're not out for 9:30pm just hang on 5-10mins.

Scratch I got your message but I can't read it from here. Have you not got Euro yet? We're gonna play, see people at 9:30pm...

A tip for sending messages is to put a subject as at least that shows up. The joys of PSN.

Okinawa Resort - 18H / R

Syntax -9 3253 (N)

tyler -8 3234 (N)

U-1 -7 3096 (N)

Meatball -3 2520 (N)

MikeP -2 2630 (N)

Scratch EVN 2669 (N)

guage +3 1760 (N)

Most eventful round we've had so far I think. Scratch spent his whole round chasing back after a +4 on H1. I was four shots clear on -9 going in to hole 13 when lightening struck twice. I fancied a drink again and walked off with a double. Not to worry, still two shots clear...until hole 14 where I got another double. This left me a shot behind which I pulled back over the next few holes to lead going up 18. Cue me going in the water again! Syntax may well have stole it on points anyway with a perfectly timed eagle. Classic stuff.

Great games and shows how much practise I need! I also need to get a keyboard of some description, preferably wireless. Anyone using one they can recommend? My ps3 is miles away from where I sit so a wired one is a no no really.

Cheers!