Everybody's Golf Clubhouse

tyler

Anyone fancy some games tonight to justify my expenditure?
I'd certainly be up for some games later... maybe after 9pm?

I'll be around for some games.

Shall we say meet in Blueflower 3 at 9pm?

1. tyler / seveNLayers

2. Syntax / Hean_Dog

3. spanx / spanx75

4. scratch / ScratchyDirk

5. U-1 / Yewone

Another idea is to pick a G3 or GF event and we all book the tee time. That way people finishing in the top 10 will get prizes (maybe not in GFs). I don't think people will be at G3 too long though as you only need a few good finishes to bump you up to G2.

We all need them unlocked. I have the first four unlocked now. We stuck to the first course yesterday until just those with the second course were left and then played Okinawa Resort. I'm happy playing the first course if that's all people have for now.

1. tyler / seveNLayers

2. Syntax / Hean_Dog

3. spanx / spanx75

4. scratch / ScratchyDirk

5. U-1 / Yewone

6. guage / AvexFuddle

Hmmmm.. after an amazing (...ly flukey eagle) the next hole went to utter shit!

I caught a tree, ended up by the riverbank, then proceeded to hit the next 3 shots in the drink!!!

Then it timed out before I could putt, and chucked me out of the game... basically it all went a bit wrong!

Highland C.C - 18H

tyler -15 4120

ryanski -10 3300

Syntax -7 2959

scratch -5 2941

spanx -5 2880

guage -3 2810

U-1 -4 1219 (Withdraw H6, Timeout) And set to score a +8 at best...

Good game, I pulled away from ryan with a few to play but the midfield stayed interesting.

Hmmmm.. after an amazing (...ly flukey eagle) the next hole went to utter shit!

I caught a tree, ended up by the riverbank, then proceeded to hit the next 3 shots in the drink!!!

Then it timed out before I could putt, and chucked me out of the game... basically it all went a bit wrong!

It was amusing to see the strokes rack up from the lobby. Didn't think you'd time out though!

Yesterday I unlocked the second course and I'm currently playing through it. Tried an online game too and while it was very fun I noticed a pretty strict time limit while playing online. It was so strict in fact, that I almost didn't complete the course. I didn't have time to set up my shots properly and had to rush through it.

Do you also play with this time limit switched on? I can understand that there needs to be a time limit or else people could just stand around doing nothing and the game wouldn't continue, but when I played it with these random guys, that time limit sure was strict.

Still love the game though ^_^

Would love to play with you guys soon, too.

i wasnt sure what was going on after the first game. i tried to join what i thought was the one, but it wouldnt let me in even though it said ok to jump in.

anyway, the 18 hole was good. i was doing great until i landed it in the water.

i also managed to hit the pin with super backspin on too. and was expecting some cool homing action, but it just dropped down about 1 cm away from the hole instead.

not sure if i do have the third course unlocked or not now. i assumed that as soon as you played on it that was it. but i think somebody mentioned winning a ticket or something?

really need to drag out an old keyboard and see if it works too.

oh well, good game.

^_^

Played another one at the end on the first course again, 9 holes, finished:

Syntax -9

U1 -7

Scratchydirk -1

I was chipping for fun.

Good games, we need to find a better set up though, I think the time limits were a bit tight for hitting the shots, I like to be able to chill a bit more when required.

Takes a bit of getting used to seeing everyone hit their shot as well, was a little off putting at first, but I think I like it.

Me, spanx and ryanski ended up in another game. 18H of the first course and it was a really slow time limit. We've just finished.

I got my first G3 win and I'm now G2 but I'm not sure I like how fast it levels you up as once I was G2 on the JPN version I never won an item. I want my boat god damn it!

Good games, we need to find a better set up though, I think the time limits were a bit tight for hitting the shots, I like to be able to chill a bit more when required.

Even in our custom game? It was set to slow and there always seemed to be time to chat. I'll set to very slow in future though if that's what people prefer.

not sure if i do have the third course unlocked or not now. i assumed that as soon as you played on it that was it. but i think somebody mentioned winning a ticket or something?

You need to get a course membership yeah. It normally unlocks after you've played a couple of rounds on the latest course.

edit: It doesn't take that long to unlock all the courses, I have the Crown Links membership now. I just played 9H events which can be done in 5-10mins depending on the course if you skip shot animations. Not the best way to play for someone new to the game but if anyone who's played the JPN version just wants to get them unlocked then it's not too hard. The final course unlocked after I'd done just one 9H event on Tier 8 of the Challenge Mode.

Takes a bit of getting used to seeing everyone hit their shot as well, was a little off putting at first, but I think I like it.

You can hide everyone else with R3 if it's too hectic.

I might be around either side of the Champions League this evening.