Your Favourite Music Videos

larrydavidsanger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-4gsoppRmuE

Liquid Liquid. Hate the song but if the video's on I'm a paralysed observer.

Bizarre, that's Cavern set to "A Silhouette Film" by Oskar Fischinger, made in 1927. Fischinger was probably the most important and influential animator and yet his work is barely known. If you get the chance check out some of his other animation.

Easy/Lucky/Free by Bright Eyes

Simple idea but I really can't help but be mesmerised watching this. Can't tell if they filmed it and mirrored the footage, but if he done it straight off then that's fairly cool. However he done it I love this video.

West Coast by Coconut Records

Catchy little tune but there is something unsettling yet cool about old school skateboarding wearing a full fencing uniform. Wins points for me due to sheer arbitrary goodness.

I Will Survive by Cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10C68Gzd5GM

One of the best covers in the world ever. Like the video too.

Easy/Lucky/Free by Bright Eyes

Simple idea but I really can't help but be mesmerised watching this. Can't tell if they filmed it and mirrored the footage, but if he done it straight off then that's fairly cool. However he done it I love this video.

I've always thought that was about the most pretentious pile of wank I've ever seen. But then I have a huge irrational hatred for Bright Eyes so its probably just me.

Bizarre, that's Cavern set to "A Silhouette Film" by Oskar Fischinger, made in 1927. Fischinger was probably the most important and influential animator and yet his work is barely known. If you get the chance check out some of his other animation.

My friend lent me his Oscar Fischinger DVD about two months ago and I still haven't given it back ;) great stuff

My friend lent me his Oscar Fischinger DVD about two months ago and I still haven't given it back ;) great stuff

The DVD that's been released only has a handful of his work, some of his best work - Komposition in Blau, the Muratti commercial and some of the better Studies aren't on there, but I believe they are going to release a second DVD shortly which would be wonderful.