rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cyhwuhx

Death Worm

I wish you could blow up the mines when you hit the rocks onto them, there does seem to be any way to get rid of them without taking damage.

REally enjoyed that. Might have another go in a bit though I suspect I won't be playing it tomorrow. Still, bloody nice.

Gets a bit boring after forty seconds but still a nice little game.

forty seconds ? I bet you didn't see half the enemies, which need to be killed in different ways to stop them hurting you. I'd thought I'd seen them all then they started air strikes and aliens appeared.

deathworm.gif

This is a seriously awesome game

untitledav2.jpg

Later on, the aliens drop these nasty bombs which go under ground and kill all the rats or snakes you've been saving for later and zapping you as well. Not nice. But here's my top score, I challenge anyone to be a more lethal worm than me!

Brilliant stuff. Haven't seen all of the baddies, so I'm gonna carry on playing it! Love flipping tanks onto a load of mines to clear them out of the way. :lol:

Crazy fuck, i just got 1500 kgs now, but its impossible to keep dodging those nasty underground missiles, howd you do it?

forty seconds ? I bet you didn't see half the enemies, which need to be killed in different ways to stop them hurting you. I'd thought I'd seen them all then they started air strikes and aliens appeared.

That's true, I thought it would only go as far as the blokes with guns, but I ate a few of them and just wasn't interested enough to go any further.