rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Steve007

'Terminator 4 Epic Trailer'

Love the comments.

T3 is responsible for every suicide EVER... even those before the movie was created. If Skynet wanted to wipe out mankind it would make giant Hunter Killer robots with television screens depicting showing T3 in wide screen.
fake

T3 was a perfectly watchable movie with a great ending.

T4 will be terrible.

Yeah - I think T3 is much better film than T2....

Fucking ghastly child acting, and Cameron's typically naff mixing of ultra violence and silly moralising all the time (just when did he get clobbered on the head? I mean, Terminator and Aliens are things of genius. Then he goes and spoils it all by doing something stupid...).

But enough with the time travelling now. I want a seriously depressing war torn world, filled with nasty robots and things getting blown up.

That and lots of blood.

Lots and lots of blood.

T3 was a perfectly watchable movie with a great ending.

T4 will be terrible.

Oh I don't know about that. Like you, I really enjoyed T3 and the ending set up part 4 perfectly well. Clearly T4 will literally be about "The rise of the machines" and if they have a big enough budget, it could be something amazing.

Oh I don't know about that. Like you, I really enjoyed T3 and the ending set up part 4 perfectly well. Clearly T4 will literally be about "The rise of the machines" and if they have a big enough budget, it could be something amazing.

Anything 'could be'. This just... won't.

But enough with the time travelling now. I want a seriously depressing war torn world, filled with nasty robots and things getting blown up.

That and lots of blood.

Lots and lots of blood.

It needs to be dark like the first Terminator, it does needs lots of blood and it needs violence at such a level that it makes Robocop look like Bambi.

It will be set after the nukes have dropped so it's going to look pretty depressing so you and I should be well chuffed :lol:

Yeah - I think T3 is much better film than T2....

Fucking ghastly child acting, and Cameron's typically naff mixing of ultra violence and silly moralising all the time (just when did he get clobbered on the head? I mean, Terminator and Aliens are things of genius. Then he goes and spoils it all by doing something stupid...).

Sorry, that's just totally wrong. All of it.

The only good thing about T3 was that superb car chase with the crane. If any of that was CGI, I couldn't see the joins. It all felt so real and immediate. When the crane flipped up in the air and came screaming towards the camera, I could feel the blood pumping in my veins.

Sorry, that's just totally wrong. All of it.

I agree with the bit about Terminator 2 being incredibly overrated, and packed full of unnecessary moral stories, some annoying acting and overly cheesy/cliched lines/scenes.

Terminator 1 is far better.

Terminator 2 for me still is one of the best action movies ever made. Brilliant baddy, great set pieces and a bit of a plot too.

Terminator 3 is terrible. Crap baddy, some painfully obvious CG (Arnie gets his head kicked off) and the terrible fact that it totally discounted anything which happened in T2. It's bullshit.

Terminator 2 for me still is one of the best action movies ever made. Brilliant baddy, great set pieces and a bit of a plot too.

Terminator 3 is terrible. Crap baddy, some painfully obvious CG (Arnie gets his head kicked off) and the terrible fact that it totally discounted anything which happened in T2. It's bullshit.

T2 is a decent film, and I still think the effects hold up fantastically. I just think it has some incredibly poor directorial and scripting issues which Cameron seems to do these days.

It was the same with the Abyss, and Titanic. I don't doubt for a minute that man is probably the greatest action director ever, but he has got no skill at all in directing real emotion.

As for T3 - It's very enjoyable. The 'painfully obvious' CG is no more obvious than the stop-motion work going on in the first film, or the CG going on in the second. I thought for what it was it's a decent enough film.

But I've always wanted Arnie to stay as the bad guy. He was genuinely scary in the original movie.

But I've always wanted Arnie to stay as the bad guy. He was genuinely scary in the original movie.

This. He just doesn't work as a good-natured, caring character. For me, this blighted Terminator 2 quite significantly. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great film, I just think the first film accomplishes the concept far more successfully.

Terminator = Ace

Terminator 2 = Probably my favourite film ever

Terminator 3 = I nearly slashed my wrists when I came out of the cinema, it was that bad

Terminator = Ace

Terminator 2 = Probably my favourite film ever

Terminator 3 = I nearly slashed my wrists when I came out of the cinema, it was that bad

seconded

T3 was a huge dissapointment

how can people say the acting in T2 was bad in places, John Conner in T3 was a pathetic little pussy

Terminator 3 is right up there with Aliens vs. Predator as 'most soul-destroying sequel to a once-beloved franchise'.

I've zero interest in T4 unless they hire a maverick director to come and make it. Without Arnie, the whole series needs a Batman Begins style makeover to remain anything more than a (now-soured) memory.

It also needs to be an 18, dammit.

Hmmm...let's examine past history of blockbuster sequels:

Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection = 18

Predator, Predator 2 = 18

Aliens vs. Predator = 15

Die Hard = 18

Die Hard 2, 3 and 4 = 15

Terminator = 18

Terminator 2 = 15

Terminator 3 = 12

Therefore, Terminator 4 = PG, possibly 12

It needs to be dark like the first Terminator, it does needs lots of blood and it needs violence at such a level that it makes Robocop look like Bambi.

It will be set after the nukes have dropped so it's going to look pretty depressing so you and I should be well chuffed :blink:

it needs to be like all the flashbackforward /dream bits kyle reece has in the terminator

it needs to be like all the flashbackforward /dream bits kyle reece has in the terminator

And so Hollywood shows that nothing must be left to the imagination.

T2 is a decent film, and I still think the effects hold up fantastically. I just think it has some incredibly poor directorial and scripting issues which Cameron seems to do these days.

It was the same with the Abyss, and Titanic. I don't doubt for a minute that man is probably the greatest action director ever, but he has got no skill at all in directing real emotion.

I'll take the ghastly child acting, shit dialogue and amazing action scenes of T2 over the ghastly adult acting, shit dialogue and average action scenes of T3 any day.