IGNORED

Problem/Bug in Anvil?

Leonhard

I'm having trouble with one of the sidequests in Anvil. If you've played the game, you probably know of the haunted ship at the bay. The woman standing outside of the ship tells you the ship is haunted and asks you to get her glass bowl back from somewhere inside the ship.

So I tried, went inside and figured out I didn't have the power and magick to kill the ghost . So I went outside of the ship, but the ghost followed me outside. From this point everything was a big mess. All villagers were attacking the ghost ( and each other, all hail the AI) and eventually killed it. But nothing happened. I went inside the ghostship again but couldn't find anything that even looked like a glass bowl. So my question: am I blind or have I missed something during this rather weird moment..?