Forgotten GBA Gems....

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I've been playing Ninja Five-O.

Awesome game. Much better than Splinter Cell on the GBA.

Whilst visiting "certain sites" I noticed that Sega released

Comix Zone for the GBA. When the hell did that happen?

I've never seen it in the shops.

I use a flashcard not because I'm pirate scum but because it's impossible to get the bloody games. I could go into GS and pick up some old Nicktoons game in a battered box, but as far as GBA games go it's sad you can't get hold of them as easily as other systems :ph34r:.

Erm you pirate games but your not a pirate scum? Well thats ok then...Erm I use a flashcard not because i am pirate scum but because its so hard to earn money to buy all the games i want.

Actually trying to find a genuine boxed version of these games from Ebay or Amazon is very difficult becuase of all the pirated games on there. So in a way its better to play free download roms so there is no pirate scum profiting.

Erm you pirate games but your not a pirate scum? Well thats ok then...Erm I use a flashcard not because i am pirate scum but because its so hard to earn money to buy all the games i want.

It's not piracy, it's "try before you attempt to buy" :lol:

I second opinions on Riviera and the Toy Hawk's games.

Though it isn't low profile, Street Fighter Alpha 3 is a good fighter and is a good addition to any collection to fill out the genres.

Whilst visiting "certain sites" I noticed that Sega released

Comix Zone for the GBA. When the hell did that happen?

I've never seen it in the shops.

Germany-only release. Weird, eh?

The Klonoa games are both superb, but a devil to get hold of, particularly the second. If anyone has a legit copy, I'll happily take it off you.

I rather liked Zone of the Enders too, in a too easy slightly shonky Evangelion rip-off kind of way.

Winning Eleven, the international one - the first one, not the poor follow up(s?). It has commentary in comedy Engrish, and is a ridiculously good translation of the full game to the GBA's controls. I'll post the name on the box when I get home from the states.

• 3 weeks later...
Winning Eleven, the international one - the first one, not the poor follow up(s?). It has commentary in comedy Engrish, and is a ridiculously good translation of the full game to the GBA's controls. I'll post the name on the box when I get home from the states.

Was there a good one? The iteration I played was a bit guff. They should have just ported Deluxe rather than try to imitate Pro Evo.

Ooh, god no. How to take a brilliant game, make some 'tweaks' and hence break it.

Seconded. Although I did buy this new but discounted, then after finding out how disappointing it was, sell it for a profit on Ebay, so I can't deny having some fond memories.