rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbnm

The NDS Flash Cart thread

I'm still finding Acekard 2i to be excellent. Bought a few over the last year for family etc. Always used Shoptemp (related to GBA Temp forum) although apparently they recently started to charge for delivery so unsure if its still the best option for price but VERY reliable

What's the legality of these now then? I've bought one online and then remembered they're meant to be illegal /facepalm

I'm not going to get billy C&E coming knocking on the door and bumming me in the gob am I?

I'm still finding Acekard 2i to be excellent. Bought a few over the last year for family etc. Always used Shoptemp (related to GBA Temp forum) although apparently they recently started to charge for delivery so unsure if its still the best option for price but VERY reliable

Shoptemp are no longer taking orders.

It's a shame that Shoptemp have had to stop taking orders- can anyone recommend another place to get them from? I have a nephew who wants to play old NES games!

Can anyone please recommend me a card for the DSi and a place to buy it. It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy for being such a lovely forumite.

I'm not even sure I'm allowed to post in here any more because of the legality of the cards but I've got a major problem with an AceKard 2i.

I've got the AceKard, I've downloaded the latest firmware for the card and it appears to have successfully patched it.

The DSi XL I have is at Ver.1.4E.

I am SURE this card has worked on the DSi XL before because that's why we bought it in the first place. But no matter what I do, the DSi is not even seeing the card.

I've flashed the AceKard to the latest firmware, even did it on a DSLite. The card does work on the DSlite, tested it lots of times. No issues.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

This is the firmware update I downloaded, along with the latest Akoi menu software.

http://www.acekard.com/download.php

I've not got either that particular card or an XL but... have you tried to look on http://gbatemp.net? They're pretty thorough on there.

Not particularly useful I know but might be worth a look if you haven't already

• Upvote 1

yeah did the same, the card is currently unsupported on DSi. Shame as the RT save feature really peaked my interest. Acekard2 the best on the market now then? Don't mind paying a little extra for a better card.

Piqued.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I shot Quirky an email, but seeing as his site doesn't seem to be updated recently, I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Upvote 1