rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Roboplegic Wrongcock

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

ooh yea.

I just remember last year when Nikki stepped out of the car. I instantly said that she was the most horrific and scary person I'd set eyes on... I can't believe there were people on here saying she was worth it.

The threads make it so fun to read back over.

Oh yes, that and the comments about Grace being WONDERFUL

So, out of this OFCOM ruling thing, it seems there was some more unequivically racist talk on CBB that was cut:

In unseen footage from the show, Goody, O'Meara, Lloyd and Goody's boyfriend, Jack Tweed, were seen making up a limerick about Shetty in which they joked about using a word which they said rhymed with "tacky".

That's from the BBC. Anyway, remember the furore about that beeped out chat Jade and Jack had in bed that everyone suspected was "Paki"? Just imagine what would have happened if they'd actually shown this bit. It would have been the apocalypse for sure.

I cannot funking wait for this. It consistently dominates my summer... wankers in the house or not. Since last year I've spunked up my ukNova account and am going to have to rely on demonoid...

I see todays papers have a "well timed" shock story abbout CBB, and the hello / chats of this world have Ash and Nikki on the covers. The hype starts now.

So, out of this OFCOM ruling thing, it seems there was some more unequivically racist talk on CBB that was cut:

That's from the BBC. Anyway, remember the furore about that beeped out chat Jade and Jack had in bed that everyone suspected was "Paki"? Just imagine what would have happened if they'd actually shown this bit. It would have been the apocalypse for sure.

Whole transcript of the poem was in the Mirror today - pretty unpleasant stuff and all four of them were joining in. Pretty much blows the whole 'not racist' defence out of the water and I'm not surprised Channel 4 didn't air it. Danielle's "I'm just a thick tart and I'm sorry" defence may not work now. Still surprised how she has pretty much walked away with her ""career"" still intact.

I'll be on the thread soon enough, posting to remind you all that there can be only one:

12.jpg

Why would you do that? By invoking the greatness of the Old Vic, you have guaranteed that every single housemate will be nothing but a disappointment.

Whole transcript of the poem was in the Mirror today - pretty unpleasant stuff and all four of them were joining in. Pretty much blows the whole 'not racist' defence out of the water and I'm not surprised Channel 4 didn't air it. Danielle's "I'm just a thick tart and I'm sorry" defence may not work now. Still surprised how she has pretty much walked away with her ""career"" still intact.

Aye, if anyone is wanting to read it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm...-name_page.html

Well there just has to be a thread for this shitfest!

are you ready for Wednesday night with your girlfriend hogging the remote? ;)

hell no, i don't have a girlfriend, so i can freely turn it over when the shit begins B)

Hopefully it will also save us from the moronic text messages that scroll along at the bottom of the screen on the 'live' feed.

It's just the voting that they're not doing by text. There'll still be the inane people texting in "Vote her off because I fancy the bloke she's snogging!". Only with less punctuation and more bastardisation of our fine language.

Going off the adverts i'd say this years 'gimmick' will be that the house will change over the course of the show. The bath will start in the living room, move to the kitchen, garden, bedroom etc.

I saw the all girl thing on the font page of the mirror earlier.

It's going to be rubbish again, I don't know why they just won't leave it alone instead of trying to create drama.

The first week is going to be awful.

Then there'll be one bloke who all the women will fight over or something. Lame.

I'll get someone to hide the remote during The Apprentice that way I can avoid being tempted. I know BB is the worst kind of television but dammit if it isn't compulsive viewing on Launch Night.