rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Roboplegic Wrongcock

Official Thread: Big Brother 2007

Nicola Holt. Rough as fuck.

Yeah she did a Ben Dover film 'XXX Factor 2'.

Her other films can be seen here. The makers promise "everything you could want: anal, lesbian dildo play, 3-ways, DP's and facials"

Dear God. Check out the front and back covers of 'Big Bummer' she looks awful.

NSFW

I am going to try and avoid it this year.

I agree with Jeebus, though, that they do need to stop trying so hard to find people that are going to be 'outrageous' and picking people who say 'I'm dead wacky and zanny me! I never stop shagging! I tell evryone exactly what I think' as they never live up to the hype.

There is a rumour that these two applied for CBB but were turned down, only to now be considered for the normal BB. A sad judgement on their celebrity status, but potentially fantastic for us!

notbbc_43_19.jpg

Spoilers below with pictures from the house

Don't think this has been mentioned yet but it looks as if they ARE going to have somebody in a wheelchair.

Check out this picture

bb8_insideoutside.jpg

There is a ramp in the centre of the the shot. Making it easier for somebody to go from the garden to the main part of the house.

Disabled person FTW.

The whole article is here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a5...ther-house.html

And more ramps here

bb8_kitchen.jpg

I really like the entrance to thediary room though

bb8_diaryroom_door.jpg

The diary room entrance is cool, it looks like the 'eviction' chamber from Doctor Who BB. :(

Also I guess they'll be taking baths in the living room and the fridge is in the garden... honto weirdo.

Anybody want to play BB launch night cliche bingo? How many of these will we hear?

"I'm really crazy"

"I'm a nymphomanic"

"I speak my mind, and if you dont like it tough"

"I'm going to win"

"I'm a sex god/ess"

"I'm not fake, you'll see the real me"

"I want to be a singer"

"I like to be nude"

any Others?

I'll be there on the opening night... I'll hate them all and I'll watch every episode.

Looking forward to the arguments and tomfoolery as we speak.

This the bit I'm looking forward to. Will be in thread or some chat-channel though?

I'll be there on the opening night... I'll hate them all and I'll watch every episode.

Looking forward to the arguments and tomfoolery as we speak.

I'm more looking forward to the posters in this thread that will be saying that someone is dead fit on the first night, and then be wanting to throw them under a bus by the end of the second week.

They're doing those 2-second blink and you'll miss them ones as ad bumpers on C4.

Saw a long one this morning, a big eye made of shapes spinning around like a lock with the shapes having views of the house on them. Nothing about any "theme" for this series.

I love watching the openning night with my mum. "Oh no, not another gay", "Sex-addict? She'll be the dullest in there", "I'll give him 2 weeks", "Look at the state of her!" etc. She'll say she doesn't like any of them, that she'll not bother this year, then watch it religiously until the end including during the day and at night. Can't see why she watches it 'live', she must like birdsong, I guess.

What gets me about BB though is even if you never watch the telly until September you'll still get to know the housemates via the paper, radio and most annoyingly friends and family going "you see that so-and-so on Big Brother?". Grrrr.

As for the cliches, add in any girl doing something cheeky like pulling her top down enough to make the crowd scream in a pathetic attemtp to show how racy they are.

I love watching the openning night with my mum. "Oh no, not another gay", "Sex-addict? She'll be the dullest in there", "I'll give him 2 weeks", "Look at the state of her!" etc. She'll say she doesn't like any of them, that she'll not bother this year, then watch it religiously until the end including during the day and at night. Can't see why she watches it 'live', she must like birdsong, I guess.

Open night has become a big thing with my housemates and I. We sit and get drunk (with fdrinking games based all the cliches that come out fo the contestents mouths of course) and make mean comments about the contestents and make (generally accurate) assumptions about them.

it's just a good excuse for all us all to screech and swear. :) And occasionally "aww".

Perhaps something like Saw. Surely it's the least these people deserve.

"This is Big Brother ... greetings, and welcome. I'd like to play a game. The Big Brother house is slowly filling up with a deadly nerve gas... " etc. A must-see :)

I wasn't going to watch anything last series, then I watched the opening show for the hell of it, and ended up watching it every day for about two weeks. Then I put it on one more time, realised how much of my life I was wasting, and never watched it again. For such a rubbish show, its quite disturbing how addictive it can be.

This the bit I'm looking forward to. Will be in thread or some chat-channel though?

Let's get something organised.

We can fill this thread up with our banter, or we can raid IRC.

I'm more looking forward to the posters in this thread that will be saying that someone is dead fit on the first night, and then be wanting to throw them under a bus by the end of the second week.

ooh yea.

I just remember last year when Nikki stepped out of the car. I instantly said that she was the most horrific and scary person I'd set eyes on... I can't believe there were people on here saying she was worth it.

The threads make it so fun to read back over.