Naked War now an Rllmuk affiliate

If only it was as simple as buying a dev kit.

True. I suppose porting would be non-trivial assuming that most of it is written in Blitz (I assume)?

Even if you couldn't get it on the Virtual Console, perhaps it could be shipped on an SD card and connect to the Zee-3 servers directly?

I'm just talking rubbish, aren't I?

True. I suppose porting would be non-trivial assuming that most of it is written in Blitz (I assume)?

Even if you couldn't get it on the Virtual Console, perhaps it could be shipped on an SD card and connect to the Zee-3 servers directly?

I'm just talking rubbish, aren't I?

Yeah, I don't think you could distribute software like that. As far as I'm concerned Wii NW would have to be a dowload title and use the Wii messaging (blue light).

We are "doing stuff" in this area but it's early days.

Yep, we've got some awesome new baddies coming in the next update to Naked War - fear Team Pickford!

jp-sp_wave_400.jpg

Would look better with flip-flops.

Anyway, why not re-do the whole thing in Java and get it running in the Wii browser that way? Of course, this is a non-trivial task (I'd sooner hang at the gallows than program anything significant in Java), but still... Aren't there some Java web apps that can use the Wiimote already in existence?

• 3 weeks later...