rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Djx

Rambo

Holy fuck! The 80's are BACK!

THEY'RE FUCKING BACK!!!!!!!

This. A hundred times this ;) ;)

The perfect antidote to the softly, softly actions films of present. Why shoot a man when you can shoot him and then explode him. Can't wait until release day.

Is it down for a theatrical release?

Woe is me... I can't get it to work!! I just get a blank screen - what am I doing wrong? Somebody help, I need to see this.

Got quicktime installed?

Woe is me... I can't get it to work!! I just get a blank screen - what am I doing wrong? Somebody help, I need to see this.

It took a good 5 minutes for the trailer to start playing for me, stick with it though, it's worth it.

It's still not happening fellas, and I've got Quicktime downloaded and everything. What with Forest self destructing in the play-offs last night and now this, I'm at a particularly low ebb today. Now I know how Rambo felt when Teasle kept pushing him in First Blood. ;)

I downloaded the file and played it in VLC (http://www.videolan.org/), which worked fine.

;) the 80's are back, this is going to over the top killing, chopping someones head off and then exploding some one at close range with the mounted gun on the back of the jeep

I've seen 3/4's of the trailer. The rest seems to be refusing to download. I think I've seen the good bits, though. :D

So is old John J. finding God or something? Looks like it.

I wasn't holding out much hope for this, but the trailer did it's job. I'm interested now.

rambo4xu0.jpg

Isn't Burma called Myanmar now anyway?

Did anyone watch the Angry Nintendo Nerd ranting about names for sequels? Rambo First Blood Part II and all that jazz? And why wasn't Rocky Balboa called Rocky 6?

I think he said something along the lines of, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA CALL THE NEXT RAMBO? JOHN RAMBO? FUCKING FUCKS."

:D

That was great*. Thanks Alex it d/l'd superfast.

* = insanely violent.

Dreamhost are ace :D.

My buddy Bard got me a coupon so I got a years hosting and a free domain for something ridiculous like 9 dollars. I'll stick with them I think.