Liverpool Football Club

Stilly

I'd love to see the fact sheet he has given Sky.

See, why? I mean, we're all "Oh god Liverpool fans are great" and then, like, you know it's all "Let's kick a man when he's down" You know nobody know whether he's being genuine but he wasn't all going off on one whereas you wouldn't blame him if he did. He sounded to me, and I'm excellent at judging people, like he was sorry for the way things worked out. He seemed to understand the mistakes.

And while I think they were rubbish owners for whatever reason I also think the likes of RAWK is equally if not more fucking mental that H&G.

SSo I think if we were as good as we like to let on we'd be all "Well see ya!" rather than "Mwehhheh"

See, why? I mean, we're all "Oh god Liverpool fans are great" and then, like, you know it's all "Let's kick a man when he's down" You know nobody know whether he's being genuine but he wasn't all going off on one whereas you wouldn't blame him if he did. He sounded to me, and I'm excellent at judging people, like he was sorry for the way things worked out. He seemed to understand the mistakes.

And while I think they were rubbish owners for whatever reason I also think the likes of RAWK is equally if not more fucking mental that H&G.

SSo I think if we were as good as we like to let on we'd be all "Well see ya!" rather than "Mwehhheh"

No he didn't. That's why his statement was full of lies like the £300m on player he pulled out of his backside. £150m net was particularly amusing, given that the real figure was little more than £20m.

Hicks is a serial abuser. He fucked Corinthians over, he fucked up with the Texas Rangers and was pushed out to the fans' delight, and everyone wants him gone from the Dallas Stars. He's a liar, his lies are on record and are not hard to find. An interview that anyone with the merest grasp of publicly documented fact can tell that tonight's interview was a hilarious piece of malingering designed to engineer sympathy. All from a man who took to concealing the truth from a court in a desperate attempt to get his own way.

Had this been his first error, had it merely 'gone wrong' and there was not a history of lies, lies, distortion, ruin, debt and lies seeping from his every pour, one might almost be able to write it off. As it is, he's a stinking LBO merchant who thought he could apply that tactic to a football team. BUZZZTT, WRONG!

You, ramone, are either shit at judging people or simply a mendacious troll. The post to which i'm replying - for the last time, with tears streaming - seems reasonable, but past form speaks volumes. I'll let you choose, because I'm a pretty reasonable man deep down. Wear it with pride, whatever you go for.

BYE!

So then... apparently there is this sport. It is called Football and the Liverpool FC is partaking in said sport against a local rival tomorrow. How do people think they will fare?

Depends how we line up. If Poulsen's on the pitch then that's as good as a goal head start for Everton.

I think it'll be a spirited draw, 1-1.

It would seem there's a fairly good chance that England's 2018 bid will be successful. So as well as a groundshare with Everton or a partnership with the council, another option to help fund the stadium would be asking the FA for assistance. Obviously having another world class stadium available for use would help the bid. Really, there's no excuse for the new owners stalling on this, if they don't have all the cash they can still go ahead without loads of high-interest debt, they just need to be smart about it.

I don't think the FA will help. Firstly, there are plenty of stadia around the country that will be available, they don't 'need' Anfield/New Anfield but they'd put it forward for prestige.

Secondly, they're still paying through the nose for Wembley.

Apparently Johnson and Poulson have pulled out of today's game.

Dammit....

So the expected team is:

Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Cole, Gerrard, Torres

Or Meireles on the right and Ngog up front.

Expected team was right:

Liverpool: Reina, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Konchesky, Maxi, Merieles, Lucas, Cole, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Jones, Aurelio, Jovanovic, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, Kelly.

Think those injuries have helped us put a sensible team out.