Liverpool Football Club

We've played some very nice football at times, and the team has a great balance to it. I actually feel safer knowing Mascha is on the pitch, him and Xabi form quite a formidable partnership in the middle.

Riera has been great again, and Kuyt's strength on the ball must piss opposition defenders off so much, he's a machine!

Fucking poor. We beat man u, chelsea, and lose to this lot? Christ.

I told you it was a bad time to play them.

Babel's sub made us lose all shape - Keane was dropping deeper and acting as an extra midfielder almost.

Reira is playing well and comes off too...I guess the other players "have" to play.

No one to blame but ourselves.

Beat Man U, can't beat Stoke. Beat Chelsea easily, lose to crappy Spurs.

Just like the good old days

That's destroyed my former optimism, I knew I shouldn't have got too excited about this season. Another title-losing November?

Keane should never, never have been taken off. It was a massive mistake.

Our best attacking performance for a while and we couldn't find that second goal, and now we're losing/have lost to a quite frankly, shit Tottenham performance.

Playing badly and winning, isn't that what champions do? :lol:

Seriously though, Benitez lost you that in the end. Should have kept attacking until you put another past us, especially after what we did to L'Arse.

Playing badly and winning, isn't that what champions do? :lol:

Seriously though, Benitez lost you that in the end. Should have kept attacking until you put another past us, especially after what we did to L'Arse.

Badly yes, not shit.

Fuck me i'm disapointed.

Badly yes, not shit.

Fuck me i'm disapointed.

I'm just pissed. Will Keane ever get a full game? It was against his old team too!. Babel just couldn't fit into Keanes slot (LOL). Then Reira gets taken off for useless benny...why?!

Not pleased at all.

I feel sick after that result. Whats up with Keane? Why can't he play a full game, he can't score from the bench!

His contribution is more than that, as I've stated. I think Benitez feels he needs to keep his other players happy/fit - but if it results in capitulations like that it's a useless execise.

Na I feel the minute Keane came off everything switched mentally. Suddenly they were up for it too.

Give him a full game, especially against his old club!

I expect the MOTD "experts" to say as much later on...

I was asleep when the game was on

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. This is why I wasn't getting too excited because now we've got Utd breathing down our necks, and Chelsea keep scoring silly numbers. I know it's early days, but we really needed to keep ahead of the pack, and we've got to rely on utd dropping points to keep them at bay