Liverpool Football Club

Stilly

Phew. That was hard to watch. Well played Cardiff, unlucky.

That's my youngest's first opportunity to see her Dad celebrating a trophy. My eldest's first game was Istanbul. Here's to a few more.

If you could organise triplets for the start of September that'd be tremendous :). Few months too late, but get working on it!

What a game hey?! We controlled it from the start, then a complete lapse of concentration let the goal in. From then, my heart was in my mouth, really struggling to see us score. Once Skrtel got the goal, all I could say to the guy next to me was "kenny better get on kuyt, he'll score us a goal". When he came on, I knew we'd score, but really didn't expect that Cardiff goal. Penalties though, what a fucking disaster, Gerrard, Adam missing, are they really penalty takers. Really? But thank god Cardiff were as bad,

great game, thoroughly enjoyed it!

What a game hey?! We controlled it from the start, then a complete lapse of concentration let the goal in. From then, my heart was in my mouth, really struggling to see us score. Once Skrtel got the goal, all I could say to the guy next to me was "kenny better get on kuyt, he'll score us a goal". When he came on, I knew we'd score, but really didn't expect that Cardiff goal. Penalties though, what a fucking disaster, Gerrard, Adam missing, are they really penalty takers. Really? But thank god Cardiff were as bad,

great game, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Gerrard (Steven, obviously ;)) actually has a decent record from the spot. Adam, though - well, what is he good at lately?

Have to say that Johnson's penalty scared the crap out of me - I thought for all the world it had gone over at first, but what a cool head.

Now hopefully the club will use this as a springboard for some investment in the summer and - more importantly - actually committing to sorting the stadium issue out. It's been left in limbo for far, far too long and we need a new ground to stop from falling even further behind everybody else.

Anyway, next up let's get back on the Wembley trail for the FA Cup!

Of all the many millions spent exactly who is going to put the ball in the net? I can't see anyone on the pitch who will put the ball in the net double figures in a season. You also expect the midfield to pitch in a bit but i can't see that happening. For all they are good defensively they are bereft of goals.