rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Stilly

Liverpool Football Club

This is really v.3 you know, Stilly. I was well happy to see the old thread back from the dead, it was like a dream come true, or something. But it turned into a fecking nightmare! :D

Hooray for Mrs Benitez and their scouse daughter. :( Hopefully Rafa will be picking her up a new watch at the end of the season.

I'm confused, what happened to the last thread? What do you mean Dogsout it was "a fecking nightmare"??? Someone please help this confused little boy :(

I think you'll find your answers in the "red thread" :D

• Upvote 1

Argh man, i've just seen the travesty that is the 'Red Thread'. How can they have messed up so badly?!

Ah well, it won't take us long to get this baby up to the usual 400pages.........the Man U thread will be a little slower.............. if it ever gets there! :(

Back to business......We desperately need a win tonight against a team we either lose to 1-0 or pan 1-4. The pathetic effort we made on saturday was appalling so a win is all I'm looking at tonight. Take us 2 points clear of Arsenal, beat Wigan on saturday and we should be home and dry. Also a run of poor results wouldn't do our confidence any good going into the Chelsea game.

Come on boys, lets stuff the Boro!

Pffft. I come in here all excited and there's no mention of my back to back Champions League victories. Still, I suppose they haven't happened yet. It was 2008 and 2009. That and it wasn't real, being Football Manager and all, but still.

Ah well, it won't take us long to get this baby up to the usual 400pages.........the Man U thread will be a little slower.............. if it ever gets there! :D

Cos you lot are always whinging about something :(

Na because we discuss our team whether we are doing well or not where as you lot seem to go extremely quite when you lose. :(

We don't go "quite" it's simply because we don't lose half as much as you lot do :(

We don't go "quite" it's simply because we don't lose half as much as you lot do :(

I knew that would come out!

Its true though, our thread keeps going and going whether we are playing like shit or winning the Champions League....again :(

Our fan base on this forum is pretty large though.

Nice to hear both Pennant and Mascherano played well last night. Roll on saturday and a victory against Wigan will secure Champions League football next year. Nice one Stevie G for coming up with the goals again though.

We still need an out and out striker. ;)