The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

This is it for Nani. Last chance saloon. He would need to show something. People saying rafael has a knock so there is no other choice but to play Neville I guess.

Like I said, we may as well not play him and put someone else on the pitch for all the use he is.

Anyway, anyone got any streams for this?

Like I said, we may as well not play him and put someone else on the pitch for all the use he is.

Yeah. On the left wing, it's Giggs, then Obertan, then Park, then probably Fabio. Nani still has potential, but he will never realise it for United. Best for everyone if he moves on, it just hasn't worked out. He might do a job for us today, but I don't think that would really change anything.

My god, where the fuck was Nev then. Jesus Christ.

Chasing the game, as always. Hope we can recall Simpson from Newcastle sometime soon.

Nani's tried to ping a few balls up already, failing miserably. All he needs to do is use his legs, help us stretch Burnley; he shouldn't try and do anything smart because he isn't.

On reflection, I've deleted it. I'm not familiar with the background to the chant or whatever it is, but...

Yeah, there's been a few comments about it already. It's a chant, a lot of them are a 'bit off' but you can't take them too seriously. Take a different line, then;

'Hello! Hello! We are the Busby Boys'

?

Eagles is looking very good. Better than when he was here anyway.

For the sub; how about: 'This Isn't Anfield' - just to stem confusion.

This isn't Anfield - We still have a chance of winning something this year

Eagles has been looking great. Very intelligent runs, great outlet for the break. Also, apparently Johnny Evans can take the ball on a run. Who knew? Probably shouldn't do it too much, mind...

*edit*

Close, Valencia into Berbatov. We're creating, just need the ball in the back of the net.

Well, I thought that was yet another lacklustre 45. One or two half decent shots, but we just can't put it in the back of the net and nobody really looks like they've got the hunger to want it.

We look massively shaky when they break on us too.

Unless we get a goal early on in the second half I could see this being a 0-0, or even Burnley nicking it on the break.

Poor.

It hasnt been great, the first half. Need to play at a higher tempo. Nani has been better than he usually is and Valencia has been dangerous. Only problem is United dont have a striker who is good in the air. Loads of wasted headers and crosses. It is made all the worse the fact Chelsea are tanking Sunderland. United really need an out and out striker who is fast and good in the air.