The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Because its Leeds and he can only play in the easy games. (irony)

Why won't Obertan shoot? Its like hot-potato in front of goal.

Nice to see Evans back.

Neville's way past it though. Fergie should know this would be a potentially difficult game and let Nev nowhere near it.

Obertan has been shocking this first half too. His lack of strength means he's constantly getting muscled off the ball and when he does have it he inevitably passes it back to the opposition.

Said it before, will say it again Welbeck is shite. The guy cant control the ball, is afraid to try and take it round people and shoots from ridiculous positions. I really dont know why Fergie plays him on the wing. Makes him even worse.

Neville :huh:

As a neutral, I've always disliked him and he's having a mare. I dislike him as he's one of those "do you know who I am" people and he's far too big for his boots.

This is the first time I've watched United and thought they really do miss Ronaldo. Rooney is playing against Leeds by himself. Berbatov is a waste of space.

Said it before, will say it again Welbeck is shite. The guy cant control the ball, is afraid to try and take it round people and shoots from ridiculous positions. I really dont know why Fergie plays him on the wing. Makes him even worse.

Seems to be our best player so far in the 2nd half..